41-45

Jin Cai didn't have any dreams of being a third-child student. After all, he still knew how long his youngest grandson had been studying. If he could pass the exam so easily, then his eldest and second grandson's years of studying would not have been in vain.
  It's just that Lin Jincai didn't think much about it, but he couldn't stand the Jin family around him who often analyzed it for him.
  No, after hearing her wife say that she just spent money to help her grandson go to the examination room to see the world, Jin became a little unhappy, "Can our Wenjin be the same as those new students? You don't want to think about it either." , before Wen Jin went to family school, he would read a few sentences after his brother."
  Lin Jincai rolled his eyes at Jin, "It's easy for you to take the county examination. Wen Yan and Wen Qing both studied for four years. After that, the private school master relented and let them try next year. Wen Jin has only been studying for a few years."
  Jin curled his lips, "There is only one year difference between three and four years. What a big difference. Besides, there is still a small amount of time before next year's county examination. In half a year, let's let Wen Jin work hard and study hard, and maybe he will be on the list by then."
  Lin Jincai didn't answer anymore, because he felt that his wife's words did make sense. There really wasn't much difference between three years and four years, right? .
  Another person who thinks the same as Jin is Zhang.
  Ever since the family decided to let their youngest son take the county examination, Zhang's mood could not be described as joyful.
  Thinking that she would most likely be the mother of twins next year, Mrs. Zhang was even more excited. No, she was standing next to the stove at the moment, using a spatula very smoothly. The sound of cooking was so loud that I just had to shovel the iron pot.

  Mrs. Xu, who was burning a fire in front of the stove, was in the exact opposite mood to Mrs. Zhang at this moment. She was very unhappy. The old Qian woman favored the older family and the child with a bigger butt, so she actually let him take the county exam with her. I tried it, but I didn’t even think about it. One more person means more expenses. The money in the family belongs to everyone, so why should we use more for a big house.
  snort!
  ...
  After school, Lin Yuanqiu didn't talk about the county examination with his family. Since he wasn't going to take part, there was nothing to say.
  As for Lao Lintou and Lin Sanzhu, they really didn't know about this matter, because in the past two days, everyone's thoughts were on the hundreds of kilograms of persimmons at home.
  This time when we go to the county town, the three brothers plan to go together so that they can be taken care of.
  As early as yesterday, the family broke off the persimmon stalks on the persimmon cakes so that when they arrived in the county town, they could send them directly to the snack shop.
  It was still the carriage that Lin Sanzhu hired to go to the town. Early the next morning, the three brothers took more than a dozen bags of persimmons and headed to the county town together.
  When they arrived in Zhoushan County, the three of them stayed at the same inn where they stayed last time. They were still three brothers sharing a room. The shopkeeper and the shopkeeper also recognized them and knew that these guests were here for business again.
  The next day, Lin Sanzhu and Lin Dazhu went to the original pastry shop together.
  He didn't know what the market would be like this year. When Lin Dazhu stepped into the shop, he was still a little worried. He thought that if he really couldn't afford the high price last year, it would definitely not be lower than fifteen cents per catty.
  But Lin Sanzhu's idea was that if the shopkeeper smiled particularly happily, then he would get another two cents increase.
  Shopkeeper Yu is flipping through the purchase list. The Chinese New Year will be celebrated in just over a month, and the end of the year is when pastries and snacks are most popular. He has to replenish all the goods before it snows.
  Alas, it's a pity that the "Auspicious Ruyi Cake" was nowhere to be found, otherwise I don't know how much easier the next business would be. Thinking of the bustling scene of his shop last year, shopkeeper Yu couldn't help but sigh, why was it missing?
  "Shopkeeper, business is booming." Lin Sanzhu greeted with a smile.
  Shopkeeper Yu raised his head, and when he saw who was coming, he suddenly became excited, "Oh, you are finally here!" As soon as he
  shouted the excited words, shopkeeper Yu immediately regretted it, "Oh, the price of goods must have increased now." .
  Lin Sanzhu did not disappoint him and directly told him about the price increase of Jixiang Ruyi Cake.
  "How much?" Shopkeeper Yu's heart was bleeding.
  Lin Sanzhu held out three fingers and said, "Thirty coins!"
  Shopkeeper Yu secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it only increased by two cents. He thought the price would increase a lot.
  After agreeing on the price, the next step was to sell the goods. The weight was still about the same as last year, 582 kilograms, and the total cash register was 17 taels.
  After paying the money, shopkeeper Yu mentioned that he wanted to sign a contract and said that he hoped to supply goods for a long time.
  Lin Sanzhu smiled and shook his head, "To be honest with the shopkeeper, the workmanship of this auspicious wishful cake is complicated and we don't make it often. I'm afraid I won't be able to supply it to you on a daily basis. But shopkeeper, don't worry, as long as the price you give is fair, I'll wait for you next time." When the goods are in stock, I will still come directly to your home like this time."
  Shopkeeper Yu heard that the goods could not be supplied for a long time, and if he said he was not disappointed, he would definitely be lying.
  However, after hearing Lin Sanzhu's guarantee of priority supply, I felt somewhat reassured.
  Lin Dazhu put away the money and walked quickly to the inn.