176-180

When Eunuch Wu came over to deliver the reward, the brothers who heard the commotion quickly gathered over.
  Corresponding to the joy of the four brothers, there were the four sisters-in-law who were surrounded by silk and satin and were full of praise.
  "The things given by the emperor are really extraordinary. Look at the color, how beautiful it is." "
  I said earlier that Yurouding is a blessed person."
  In the backyard.
  Zhong Yurou was putting stitches on the uppers of the shoes that she had packed in. She used a cable stitch method, and it was a small stitch type. It looked like the stitches were even and dense. At first glance, it seems that he is good at needlework.
  In the basket beside her is another ready-made shoe, a men's open style.
  These shoes are made for Brother Lin.
  When accepting the gift, the man sent the measurements, not only for shoes, but also for clothes and pantyhose.
  Seeing the smile in the young lady's eyes and her appearance of being in a good mood, Liu Ye couldn't help but smile and said, "Miss, when I went to the front yard just now, I saw those silk and satin gifts given by the Holy One. There were more than ten pieces. Look, my servant. There are also a few bright red horses among them, which are perfect for making your wedding dress. I guess the Holy One knew that the lady was getting married soon, so he picked them specially." "Don't say
  this nonsense."
  Zhong Yurou said solemnly. He shouted to stop him, "The reward was naturally ordered by the Holy One. How could he pick the materials himself? You can't say this again in the future, otherwise someone with a heart will listen to it and spread it to the outside world. It won't be good for your uncle." , do you know?"
  If Brother Lin's colleagues find out by then, they will definitely say that Brother Lin is arrogant because of his favor.
  Liu Ye also knew that she had said the wrong thing and hurriedly responded, "Yes, miss, I will definitely pay more attention in the future."
  Today was also because she was too happy, so she didn't think what she said. She will definitely not do it in the future. .
  Zhong Yurou nodded, not making a fuss out of a molehill. Although she didn't understand official matters, Zhong Yurou still knew that people's words are formidable and everyone's opinions are worth mentioning. Today, her family received a reward from the Holy Spirit because of Brother Lin, and tomorrow this matter will definitely be spread, so she still needs to be careful.
  Thinking of this, when Zhong Yurou was preparing to have dinner later, she talked to her father, mother, brother and sister-in-law, but it was obviously a good thing, but in the end it affected Brother Lin.
  Zhong Rong is not a brainless person, he was too excited just now. But after his brothers and sisters-in-law left, he thought of this, and then remembered what his father did when Uncle Zhongyong's house received a gift from the Holy Spirit. Zhong Rong immediately decided that he was going to refuse visitors to his home starting from tomorrow.
  And he himself tried not to go outside.
  As for Jin'an and Jinhua, they must be told not to talk to others about their family affairs while on duty.
  By the way, I will definitely go to my in-laws' place tomorrow, and I will always express my gratitude to them.
  ...
  And here, after returning home, Lin Yuanqiu did not mention the fact that he went to the palace to meet the saint again today, so as not to worry everyone all the time. Especially Wu, he is someone who can't sleep well if he has the slightest worry.
  After dinner, while the whole family was there, Lin Yuanqiu told everyone that he had paid a deposit today and planned to buy another village.
  He also made it clear that his original intention of buying this Zhuangzi was that Chunyan and Chuncao could go there for confinement.
  Therefore, among everyone present, Zhou Zixu and Wang Wenchang were the ones who reacted the fastest.
  As soon as the two of them heard that Zhuangzi was cool and quiet, they immediately handed over their hands to Lin Yuanqiu and thanked him, "Thank you, uncle, for your care!"
  After Chunyan entered the labor period, Zhou Zixu went to the teaching assistant and the chief to go through the formalities for day study. Anyway, it's not far from the Imperial College, so it's quite convenient to go back and forth every day. The most important thing is that Zhou Zixu can feel more at ease by being able to stay by his wife's side every day.
  "Yuanqiu, is Zhuangzi far from the city?"
  What Feng was thinking was that if it was too far away, it would be inconvenient for Yan'er and Cao'er to go there. After all, people who had just given birth couldn't withstand the long journey.
  Lin Yuanqiu naturally knew what Feng meant, so he said, "Mom, don't worry, Zhuangzi is right there in Panzhu Village. It only took my son two-quarters of an hour to ride there. If you take a carriage, you can get there in half an hour at most." ."
  With that, Lin Yuanqiu turned around and said to Lao Lintou and Wu, "Master, Grandma, my grandson went over to see it today. The trees on the mountain are lush and green, and it is indeed cooler than here. So, grandson thought , why don't grandma come and live there for a while? The furniture in the house over there is all ready-made. If you go there, you can just bring a change of clothes and bedding." When Lin Sanzhu heard this, he nodded repeatedly, "Father, mother,
  son I think Yuan Qiu’s idea is a good one. I think it’s better to wait until Chun Yan and Chun Cao give birth, and then we can all go and live there for a while. Look at Mo Xuan and the others, they all have prickly heat on their necks and foreheads. Besides, over there It's cool, and I can relax while doing embroidery work."
  Upon hearing this, Gao Cui, Qin Hehua, Wang Yunxiang and Ding Ju immediately became more hopeful in their eyes. Every time they saw the children scratching their prickly heat and complaining about itching How could their mothers not feel distressed when they feel uncomfortable.
  Wu and Lao Lintou quickly agreed. Older people always think more carefully. What the couple thought at this time was that the more people there are, the more popular they will be. And only a popular place is suitable for a frail granddaughter to have a confinement period. Otherwise, there will only be two babies and two mothers, even if there are several mothers-in-law. Son, they are also worried.
  Due to the delay in entering the palace today, Lin Yuanqiu has canceled his request for leave during lunch break tomorrow. He planned to leave all the remaining matters of Zhuangzi's taking over and transfer to his father and eldest brother after the sale and purchase deed was signed.
  Lin Sanzhu and Lin Yuanfeng nodded happily and promised that things would be done properly tomorrow.
  As for Lin Yuansong, Lin Yuanhuai, and Lin Yuanbai, when they heard that they would take over Zhuangzi tomorrow, they naturally wanted to follow him and have a look.