136-140

After eating the noodles, my whole body felt much warmer.
  Lin Moxuan and others who were waiting outside the door hurriedly ran into the house after seeing their uncle finally finishing the noodles.
  Wanqing and Wanying also followed in.
  Compared to their younger siblings who were unfamiliar with their little uncle, they still had some impressions of him.
  Especially Wanqing. She was already five years old when Lin Yuanqiu left home. Naturally, she remembered many things related to her uncle. For example, the beautiful flowers in her box were bought for her by her uncle. .
  It was just that after two years of not seeing each other, the little girl was a little shy, but thinking that she was the eldest sister, she had to set a good example for her younger siblings. Thinking of this, Wanqing bravely stepped forward and shouted crisply: " Uncle!"
  "Hey!"
  Lin Yuanqiu originally wanted to touch his niece's pubic hair like he did when he was a child, but suddenly he discovered that his niece now had a double bun on her head.
  The elder sister took the lead, and the other younger ones also followed suit and called them uncle.
  Especially Lin Moxuan and Lin Mohao. The shouts made by the two little guys could be heard outside the courtyard gate.
  Seeing several children looking at him eagerly, Lin Yuanqiu immediately understood that they were waiting for gifts from his little uncle.
  Lin Yuanqiu hurriedly asked his fourth brother to get the book box for him, then took out the small wooden box containing the hair flowers and handed it to Lin Wanqing, saying warmly, "Our Qing'er is the eldest sister, and my uncle will give these hair flowers to you. You can give it to a few sisters."
  The little girl nodded her head, feeling like she was being trusted, and straightened her body.
  Immediately afterwards, Lin Yuanqiu gave Lin Moxuan the task of distributing toys and asked him to give a share to his younger brothers.
  Lin Moxuan, who also felt trusted by his uncle, had a face full of confidence.
  Several children, greeted by Lin Wanqing and Lin Moxuan, quickly swarmed into the hall next door.
  Lin Yuanqiu took out the purple clay pot and the small wooden box with the gold bracelet from the bookcase, and then handed it to Lao Lintou and Wu, "Master, grandma, my grandson bought this for you two. See if you like it."
  After hearing that her grandson said she bought it for herself, Mrs. Wu quickly opened the box.
  When she saw that inside the box was a solid gold bracelet engraved with the image of a magpie ascending plum blossoms, Wu couldn't help but exclaimed, "You kid, what are you doing with so much money?" Although she said this
  , But Wu's joyful eyes couldn't deceive anyone.
  Mrs. Zhou and Mrs. Liu smiled and urged, "Mom, put it on quickly and let us see."
  Mrs. Feng stepped forward and helped her mother-in-law put the bracelet on her wrist.
  In the past few years, life at home has been easy, and there are usually no worries. Therefore, compared to the previous skinny, black and thin, Mrs. Wu is now much more relaxed and fatter.
  When the face is rounded, the person will naturally appear rich. Now that she puts on the gold bracelet, she really looks like an old official lady.
  After hearing that her bracelet cost more than twenty taels of silver, Wu hurriedly covered it, God, didn't this put three acres of paddy field on her hand?
  Lin Yuanqiu did not take out the gifts he bought for his mother and two younger sisters. He wanted to talk to his family about buying a house in the capital first.
  Always let everyone know where you have used your money at home.
  ...

Chapter 133 House Picture
  After leaving for a moment, Wu quickly came over with a wooden box.
  After Old Lintou took the box and put it on the table, he said to Lin Yuanqiu, "Yuanqiu, this is the money saved by the family, totaling more than one hundred and sixty taels. I'll let you keep the scattered ones later. All the other integers will be given to you. As we said before, we will leave all the money at home to you. As for what to buy or what to buy, it is up to you!" As he said this, Lao Lintou said in front of everyone
  . , and opened the box.
  Lin Yuanqiu saw that in addition to a few banknotes, there were more than a dozen small silver ingots and several small pieces of silver in the wooden box.
  These are the income from embroidery this year, as well as the money earned from selling persimmons last year and this year.
  Old Lintou warned again, "Yuanqiu, I know you are a sensible boy. I heard from your father that after schoolwork, you often paint to earn money. What I want to say is that when you go out alone, there are already hanging lights at home. I have a good heart, so I still have to take care of myself first. To be honest, our family’s good life is also thanks to you Yuanqiu. I am not greedy, and I am very satisfied with the life I have now. So, don’t You're so tired of yourself, look how thin you are."
  "Yes, yes, yes!" Wu nodded and said, "Like your father, I'm not greedy. With the good life I have now, I can't even dream of it. You can wake up with a smile."
  Mrs. Zhou also said, "Yuanqiu, you have to eat more on weekdays. Look at you, you are only growing taller but not fat. My eldest wife is getting anxious just looking at you." Mrs. Zhou has
  already After thinking about it, she planned to make delicious food for her little nephew starting from tomorrow.