51-55

Ben was looking at Jiu Yanyan's "Three Character Classic", and after putting it on the book cover with the unknown flowers painted on it, it immediately changed into something new.
  Lin Yuanqiu opened and closed the book, closed and opened it again, and said with a smile, "Dad, do you think your son is smart? Doesn't this book look much better after it is put in a book cover? It's just that the paper cover is too easy to break, how about you let it go?" Mom, help your son make some fabric ones!"
  Lin Sanzhu's brain is not very easy to use. After his son put the cover on the book, and then heard his son say to change it to fabric, he immediately understood the benefits of this cover, and it was very useful. I quickly thought that if this thing were placed in a bookstore, many readers would definitely like it.
  In terms of the selection of fabrics, Lin Sanzhu also quickly made plans in his mind. He planned to choose a few more materials, such as thicker and paste-like ones. Covers made of such fabrics could be put on books. Once it's outside, it won't be easy to curl the edges.
  There is also fine cotton cloth, you can choose the kind that is light and elegant with dark patterns, and then use silk thread to embroider the book title on it, which will definitely be eye-catching.
  By the way, before making the cover, be sure to pass the fabric through water, so that it will not shrink in size when it is put into water again.
  Otherwise, it will be troublesome if the cover does not stick to the book after washing. Lin Sanzhu felt that it was necessary to buy a fire bucket at home so that the washed cloth could be ironed and smoothed.
  Lin Sanzhu's head turned quickly, and he quickly thought of things other than book covers, such as writing brushes. Since books can be put into "clothes", can they also be made into writing brushes?
  As for the bamboo tube for drinking water, Lin Sanzhu thought he could also try making a tube sleeve.

  There were more and more ideas in his mind. How could the excited Lin Sanzhu stay still? After taking the Three-Character Sutra from Lin Yuanqiu's hand, he smiled and said, "Daddy will borrow this book for a while. After showing it to your mother, I will give it to you." Take it back!"
  After saying that, Lin Sanzhu happily went to find Feng.
  Now that Daddy has a plan, he doesn't have anything to do next.
  Lin Yuanqiu took out the newly bought book box and started to pack things in it. After going to the town to study, he couldn't come back every day, so he had to bring all the books he should bring with him this time.
  There were also class notes. Lin Yuanqiu took out two newly stapled notebooks from the drawer and put them into the book box together with the inkstone and pen.
  As for the change of clothes, his mother had already packed them for him, bringing a total of two. Except for the inner garment, the other two gowns were all newly made.
  For some reason, Lin Yuanqiu felt faintly excited. This feeling was exactly the same as when he was preparing to go to college in his previous life. He also had a lot of bags and looked forward to an independent life in the future, as well as roommates he was looking forward to.
  ...
  two days passed quickly.
  On the third day, when the genius dawned, Lin Yuanqiu got up from the bed.
  It is said that they think about things day by day and dream about things at night. Maybe it was because they thought too much about going to school during the day, and the exam that day left a deep impression on Lin Yuanqiu.
  So for two nights in a row, Lin Yuanqiu dreamed that he was sitting in the school, and the scene was the same as when he was tested that day. The master read out the above article, and he recited the second half of the article non-stop.
  But he was very tired.
  Old Lintou and Wu also got up early. When they saw their little grandson coming, Old Lintou first said, "Get along well with your classmates in school and don't quarrel with life. Do you understand?" Lin Yuanqiu nodded, "My grandson understands
  . ."
  Mrs. Wu took out a small money bag from her pocket and handed it over, "Here, you have these coins with you. You must take care of yourself in the school. Do you understand?" Lin Yuanqiu nodded, but did not reach out to take it
  . The money bag said, "Miscellaneous, dad has already given the money to his grandson."
  "Your dad is your dad, this is what grandma gave you, it's different, here, take it quickly!"
  Mrs. Wu didn't allow her grandson to refuse, and directly gave it to her grandson. The money bag was thrust into his hand.
  Lin Yuanqiu had no choice but to accept it.
  Feng's eyelids were a little swollen, and it seemed that it was because she didn't sleep well last night. Her son had never left her side since he was born. How could she, a mother, rest assured.
  But what can we do? Just like what my husband said, my son has already earned a future. We can't hold him back, lest the dog will be like his parents in the future and have to dig in the fields for food.
  Feng felt that her husband's words made sense and she listened to them, but she still didn't fall asleep because Lin Sanzhu, who was lying next to her, had been baking pancakes all night.
  Zhou and Liu went to the kitchen to work early in the morning. They cooked rice porridge, fried pickled radishes, and steamed a large pot of thick flour buns. As for boiled eggs, they must be indispensable. Now there are twenty people in the family. There is no problem in having multiple chickens lay eggs to feed the whole family.
  After breakfast, Lin Yuanqiu didn't waste any more time and quickly followed his father to the entrance of the village. Lin Yuanhuai and Lin Yuanbai were carrying the large package containing pillows and bedding swayingly. The two of them had just walked away with the three of them last night. My uncle agreed and said that he would definitely help Brother Gouzi carry his luggage today.
  When they arrived at the entrance of the village, Lin Dong's ox cart was already waiting under the old locust tree.