56-60

What is the condition of my wife that makes her mother-in-law pay so much in dowry? Is it because she is not smart enough, is lame, or is she extremely ugly?
  Among those who wanted to watch the excitement, naturally the Jin family, Zhang family, and Xu family were also included.
  The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were originally going to come over for a banquet today, so it was justifiable to come over early now.
  Therefore, when Lin Yuanqiu and Lin Yuanbai, who were dressed like two big red envelopes, were about to roll into bed in their new house, they were stunned by the crowds of aunties surrounding them in the yard.
  Lin Yuanqiu was puzzled. The sister-in-law would have to wait at least another hour before coming over. Why did the bride come so early?
  Lin Yuanqiu returned home last night, so he didn't know that his sister-in-law's dowry had caused a big stir in the village. Naturally, he couldn't guess that these people were here to watch a joke.
  Generally, when there is a happy event, people from Quanfu, who have both parents and children, will be invited to help arrange the wedding gifts.
  The Wu family invited Lin Youyin's daughter-in-law. Most people in the village invited her to hold weddings, so she was considered a lucky person.
  Originally, this kind of child rolling on the bed should be taught by people from Quanfu, but in the eyes of Lin Youyin's wife, Lin Yuanqiu is a talented scholar, so the auspicious words naturally come from his mouth. And use her to teach.
  Even Lin Yuanbai on the side had an expression full of expectation. In Lin Yuanbai's view, his son-in-law brother was so good at studying, he was destined to be able to say many auspicious words in one breath.
  Lin Yuanbai couldn't wait to get the red envelope after they made the wedding. "Let's start quickly. The fourth brother will listen to you." Lin Yuanqiu had a black line. He was also the first girl to get on the sedan chair for this kind of thing
  . This time, I don’t know what to say.
  Looking at the people present, they are all waiting with smiles on their faces.
  Lin Yuanqiu felt that if he didn't perform well today, he would be embarrassed and thrown into his grandma's house.
  But what should I say?
  Is it because you gave birth to a child early?
  Or is it a good match for a hundred years?
  Lin Yuanqiu suddenly remembered that in his previous life on the Internet, there were many lively scenes of giving wedding blessings, and he could learn from them.
  He remembered that one of his colleagues had gotten married before, and he had referred to the online video of making a bed. He remembered all the words clearly, and he only had to slightly change the content.
  Thinking of this, Lin Yuanqiu suddenly calmed down a lot. After organizing his words, he took Lin Yuanbai's hand and the two of them walked into the room.
  Soon, everyone heard a loud voice saying, "I am very happy when I walk into the new house. I roll the bed for the newlyweds. The house is full of children and grandchildren. The husband has a son and a daughter. This wedding bed is really good. The couple will love each other until they grow old." , this wedding bed is made wide, with mountains of gold and silver piled up. This wedding bed is made long, if a No. 1 son is born next year, shake the wedding quilt first, there will be all kinds of wealth and glory, and then wrap the wedding quilt Wrap up, the days are getting more and more prosperous..."
  After taking off his shoes and going to bed, Lin Yuanbai was very busy. After hearing the words "Wrap up in quilt", he immediately opened up the quilt and covered himself and his brother Gouzi. Wrapped in the quilt.
  This is the first time that the villagers have heard such a series of auspicious words. The words of gold and silver and the birth of a top scholar are really great.
  Oh, you are indeed a kid who can read.
  Lin Youyin's wife on the side couldn't help but want Lin Yuanqiu to say it a few more times, so that after she learned it, she could use these auspicious words with great meaning when she was a blessing person in the future.
  Just after Chen hour, there was the sound of crackling firecrackers. Is this the arrival of the bride's big red sedan chair?
  Sure enough, after a while, someone ran over quickly, "Hurry, hurry up, hurry up, firecrackers, the bride is coming back!"
  Upon hearing this, several tribesmen waiting at the door immediately put up the firecrackers. Firecrackers on bamboo poles were lit.
  For a moment, the deafening sound of firecrackers filled the sky, small crimson confetti fell down in the wind, and the ground was covered in red.
  As soon as the sound of firecrackers stopped, the boys rushed forward quickly, each picking the confetti on the ground with their feet to see if there were any firecrackers that had not exploded.
  The adults, on the other hand, surrounded the big red sedan chair. Everyone was eager to see the newlyweds.
  Today, Lin Yuanfeng was wearing a bright red wedding robe, with a cheerful smile on his face. Xiniang took out the red silk. Then, Lin Yuanqiu saw the same scene as on TV. The groom was walking in front holding the red silk, and wearing a red hijab. The bride, holding red silk in her hand, is supported by Xi Niang and follows behind the groom.
  After entering the house, the young couple began to worship, first to the heaven and earth, and second to the high hall. The husband and wife bowed to each other, and then they were sent to the bridal chamber.
  All the aunts and ladies also followed them to the new house, especially Jin's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Their speed could not be overstated.
  However, after a while, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law came out, with obvious disappointment on their faces.
  After a while, several aunts and ladies walked out of the new house. I don't know which one was the unscrupulous one. It was really bad for such a beautiful and fresh bride to be called stupid.
  At this time, the angry aunts and ladies had completely forgotten that they had just wanted to watch a good show.