Epilogue

Zhongyongbo Mansion, Haitang Courtyard.

Mrs. Xu has been sitting in the hall for more than half an hour, with her waist upright, chest raised, shoulders straight, knees together, and feet flat on the ground.

This dignified and elegant sitting posture shows that she is well-educated. This is what Xu is most proud of. In the past, when several girls in the house had not left the cabinet, she would often ask them for this. No, he should ask his two legitimate daughters to do the same. As for the other concubines, well, they were all bitches born of bitches, how could they have such a big face to get her guidance.

Seeing that Madam's expression was not very good, Ding's mother standing aside did not dare to say a word. If Ding's mother said it, it was no wonder that Madam was angry. Those four bedrooms were really shameless.

You must know that in previous years, even if they wanted to come over to curry favor, the uncle and his wife would not necessarily pay attention to them.

It's a good thing now that the young lady is celebrating her first birthday, and the madam personally sent the invitation. Not only did she not even show her face, but she also only had a few outdated materials sent over.

The most annoying thing is that if you look closely, those fabrics were sent by the uncle's house before. Oh, isn't this a slap in the face?

Thinking of this, Ding Ma couldn't help it, "Madam, in my opinion, the fourth master and the fourth lady are too disrespectful, then..."

"Shut up!"

Before Ding Ma could finish her words, Mrs. Xu sternly stopped her. This is a no-brainer. He doesn't even think about what the situation in Sifang is now. He still thinks that he is a low-ranking official in the previous camp.

"You go down."

Seeing Madam's downcast face, Ding Ma lowered her head and exited, secretly thinking that she was really talking too much.

Mrs. Xu fell into deep thought again. She originally thought that the uncle's concubine brothers would be like this in their lives. Therefore, the uncle's house has never thought about getting involved with them, including those who married their daughters-in-law and daughters in the previous years. Their uncle's house only gave them a moderately small gift. As for wanting myself and my uncle to condescend to visit them and show them dignity, that was absolutely impossible.

Mrs. Xu believed that there was nothing unreasonable in her actions. Although they were all brothers, they did not have the same mother. How could the children born by the direct wife be placed together with the children born by the aunt?

Besides, they have already separated, and there are so many things involved, and they can’t get rid of them even if they stick to each other.

But now, Mrs. Xu really regrets it.

If she had known that the fourth house would be as prosperous as it is now, no matter what, she would have maintained the relationship with Zhou and her fourth brother. It would only be a few polite words, and it would not be difficult to go back and forth a few times during the New Year. Why didn't I do it myself?

Oh, I really regret it.

In other words, there is a reason why Mrs. Xu regrets it so much. Although their eldest and fourth bedrooms were both personally granted by the Holy Father, and Uncle Zhongyong was ranked ahead of Uncle Jingyuan, there was no difference between an uncle with real power and an uncle who only worked idlely in the house. the same. The commander of the military camp on the outskirts of Beijing, but from a first-grade official rank, except for the Marquis of Wu'an and the Marquis of Xuanping, who had more actual duties than the Fourth Fang, among the other mansions with titles, the Fourth Fang had the greatest real power.