126-130

After it was decided, it was natural to worry about the marriage of the younger daughter Chuncao.
  Originally, after listening to his son's words not to worry about dating his two sisters, Lin Sanzhu really wasn't worried at all.
  But things are different now.
  Now that Chunyan has decided to be Juren's fiancé, and the Zhou family's financial situation is also very good, under this situation, Lin Sanzhu naturally hopes that his little girl can have such a good marriage. Even if she does not ask for a second son-in-law, she must be Juren. Identity, but family background must be the same.
  Otherwise, the two sisters' lives will become increasingly different in the future, and they will definitely become estranged as they age.
  In this life, I have only three brothers and sisters, Gouzi and the others, so I naturally hope that the children can live in harmony and get along well with each other for the rest of their lives.
  But Lin Sanzhu also knew that it was basically impossible for his youngest daughter to find a husband who was similar to her sister, even if Gouzi, the elder brother who promoted people, was here.
  To put it bluntly, Chunyan's marriage, in Lin Sanzhu's opinion, was like a piece of pie-in-the-sky luck.
  I didn’t even think about it, Zixu’s family was well off, he had a good reputation as a civil servant, and Zhou Xing’s in-laws were very reasonable. Of course, the most important thing was Zixu’s character and temperament. They had known each other for many years, and Lin Sanzhu said that he liked it. It's no exaggeration to say that he grew up with Zhou Zixu, so he naturally knew that his eldest son-in-law's character and temperament were beyond words.
  Lin Sanzhu was certain that if his son and Zixu had not been friends since childhood, and the two families had always been in contact, this good marriage would not have been possible.
  Therefore, it is basically impossible for me to find a second son-in-law for Chuncao whose family background and character are similar to those of my eldest son-in-law.
  Oh, it's so sad.
  Lin Sanzhu suddenly felt that no matter whether it was the poor days before or the current wealthy family, their parents' worries about their children had never changed.
  Thinking that Gouzi was seventeen now, but still had no intention of proposing marriage, Lin Sanzhu became even more troubled.

  It's strange to say that when Gouzi passed the scholar examination, matchmakers would come to his door from time to time to ask for a hand in marriage. Why, now it's all about marriage, but no one comes to the door.
  Lin Sanzhu shook his head, saying that he really couldn't figure it out.
  But he also knew that even if a matchmaker came to the door, his stinky son might not agree.
  Oh, this is really worrying.
  Therefore, at the end of the letter, Lin Yuanqiu saw his father's "full disdain" for him.
  Lin Yuanqiu touched his nose. He was only seventeen, so what's the rush?
  Also, Lin Yuanqiu had completely different ideas from Lin Sanzhu about his younger sister's marriage.
  Think about it, your brother is a Juren, and your brother-in-law is a Juren, and now both brother and brother-in-law are studying at the Imperial College in the capital. Not to mention their future career, they are definitely promising, at least there is a 70% to 80% probability. .   In this case, the younger son will definitely receive care from his elder brother-in-law and brother-in-law in his studies and future career.   When Lin Sanzhu learned that the matchmaker was proposing a scholar's son from the county prime minister's family, he was of course happy, but he didn't know what his character was. Thinking of what his son had told him before, and considering that his son had also studied in a government school, he must be acquainted with the prince of the Cheng family of Wang County.
  Therefore, with such a bright future for the Yue family, how could it be possible that my little sister could not get into a good marriage?
  I have to say that Lin Yuanqiu's idea is correct.
  No, less than half a month after Lin Sanzhu sent the letter to his son, a matchmaker came to his door happily.
  The family I am talking about this time is different from the merchant’s son and landlord’s young master mentioned by several matchmakers before. The man this time is the son of the Prime Minister of Zhoushan County, Shixing. After Wang Shixing passed the imperial examination, he did not continue his career. Instead, he became the deputy minister of Zhoushan County. This time he wanted to marry his youngest son Wang Wenchang. Wang Wenchang failed the provincial examination last year and is still studying in a government school. The reason why Wang Shixing wanted to get married to the Lin family was because Lin Yuanqiu and Zhou Zixu had already achieved great success, and they were still studying at the Imperial College.
  The county magistrate is in charge of the county's documents and archives. Naturally, Wang County Magistrate knows everything about Lin Yuanqiu and Zhou Zixu's achievements in the past few years.
  In my heart, I was even more optimistic about their future career. In addition, my youngest son was a classmate of the two in the government school. I heard from my son that the two had a good reputation in the government school, so I came up with the idea of ​​getting married to the Lin family.