31-35

, still in a good mood, walked quickly, turning her head from time to time and looking at him again and again.
  "Third uncle, what do you always see me doing?" Lin Yuanfeng wondered. Third uncle is really acting strange today.
  Seeing his nephew's stupidity, Lin Sanzhu couldn't help laughing, "My eldest nephew is almost bigger than my third uncle."
  However, when they reached the South City Gate, Lin Sanzhu couldn't laugh anymore, because the two of them were going back and forth. After searching for several times, I didn't see Lin Dong's bullock cart.
  Then, the uncle and nephew waited for half an hour, but no bullock cart came. Maybe they had returned to the village beforehand.
  In the end, the uncle and nephew went back to the village on their own feet.
  Lin Sanzhu thought to himself, was he too happy?
  ...
  From time to time, Mrs. Wu would go to the courtyard entrance and look at it for a while. She was wondering why no one had come back since it was almost dark, when she saw two figures coming not far away.
  "San'er?" Wu called forward.
  "Hey, mother, it's me, I'm back!"
  Lin Sanzhu answered and ran over quickly, "Mother, my son has something great to tell you!"
  "What good thing?"
  Mrs. Wu was a little curious, thinking I was thinking, could it be that the owner of the bookshop had increased the price of the embroidery?
  Lin Sanzhu endured it all the way, but he couldn't hold it in anymore. After dragging Mrs. Wu into the yard, he said excitedly, "Mom, our Yuan Feng family is getting married." "What? What did you say!" I'm afraid
  . He heard something wrong, so Wu asked again, "San'er, did you just say that Yuan Feng had a good marriage?" Lin

  Sanzhu nodded vigorously, "Well, the son that shopkeeper Gao specifically asked about today is, His niece."
  The yard of the Lin family is not big, and Lin Sanzhu did not suppress his voice, so everyone in the house naturally heard it, and only heard a "squeaking" sound of the door opening. Lin Dazhu and Zhou, Lin Erzhu and Mrs. Liu, Mrs. Feng, and Lin Yuanqiu all walked out of the room, and everyone looked straight at Lin Sanzhu.
  Lin Dazhu's voice was trembling, "Third brother, is this true? My Feng'er is being taken aback by someone?"
  Lin Yuanfeng, who had just stepped through the door, immediately turned red when he heard this. , what his father said, what does it mean to be noticed.
  Lin Yuanbai, who was running over to close the courtyard door, saw his elder brother standing motionless by the door. He was wondering what was going on, but then he saw a big piece of pork in his hand, and the little guy suddenly laughed. With teeth out of sight, he said, "Brother, you bought pork!"
  At this time, the originally lively courtyard became even more lively.
  It was rare that Mrs. Wu didn't turn around with the broom. She cut off half of the pork with a knife and handed it to Mrs. Zhou. She told her sisters-in-law and three sisters to cook the pork quickly. After a while, Mrs. Wu went to the room and took out a few eggs, ready to add more. A dish.
  My eldest grandson has such a good marriage, so of course he must be very happy.
  Seeing everyone in the family smiling, like bright sunshine after dark clouds, Lin Yuanqiu was extremely happy, not only for his eldest cousin, for his eldest uncle and aunt's mother, but also for his harmonious big family.
  After dinner, the adults began to discuss the next thing, and Lin Yuanqiu also leaned aside and listened carefully.
  What Wu means is that since both families have the intention to get married, they should start the process.
  She asked Lin Sanzhu to reply to Shopkeeper Gao early tomorrow morning, saying that he would be visiting soon. Since the woman brought this matter up, the sooner the man replies, the more sincere he is. Otherwise, the woman will think that he is sincere. The man is hesitant and must be feeling uncomfortable.
  In this way, even if the marriage is consummated in the future, there will still be knots in my heart.
  Mrs. Zhou wrote down what her mother-in-law said one by one, thinking that she might as well go to town tomorrow and buy all the snacks and fruits for the visit first, so that when the time is arranged, she can go there directly with her things.
  It was said that it was a home visit, but it actually meant that the two parties were looking at each other. Lin Yuanfeng would definitely go there together to show the woman what the young man looked like.
  Similarly, shopkeeper Gao's niece also had to come out for Mrs. Zhou and the others to meet her on that day. Only after both parties were satisfied, could the marriage be truly agreed.
  After the two parties agreed to get married, the next step was the betrothal process. They all talked about the parents' orders and the matchmaker's words. Thinking that a matchmaker would have to come forward to negotiate the marriage, Mrs. Zhou became a little anxious, "Mom, where will our family go then?" Looking for a matchmaker?"
  Upon hearing this, Wu was also stunned, yes, where will they find a matchmaker then? Of course they don't even have to think about that matchmaker, and they definitely won't consider it. As for the matchmakers in the surrounding villages, Mrs. Wu was also not at ease, not to mention that the marriage she had finally agreed upon would be ruined by them.
  Lin Sanzhu thought for a while and said, "Mom, how about we go and ask the matchmaker in the town."
  Lin Dazhu nodded, thinking that this idea was feasible, "Yes, let's go find the matchmaker in the town. The town has nothing to do with this matchmaker." The border is far apart, so those matchmakers and Matchmaker Zhang must not know each other."
  Mrs. Wu was still not reassured. None of the matchmakers were traveling around from one house to another, so there was a high possibility that they might know each other, so she had better be careful.
  "It's not necessary to ask a matchmaker to come forward for this matter." Old Lintou took a breath of dry cigarette and said, "When the time comes, we can ask the clan aunt to help go to the woman's house to negotiate a settlement." "Clan aunt, which clan aunt?
  "