76-85

Come.
  "I picked up rice ears for a few days, helped turn and dry the rice, and went to the stream to catch fish and shrimp twice. By the way, after washing the fish and shrimp, I wrapped them in eggs and flour, and then fried them in a pan. , the crispy and fragrant taste is so delicious."
  Zhou Zixu took a sip of saliva: "Brother Lin, how about I come to your house later?"
  He also wanted to catch fish and shrimp, and he also wanted to catch fish and shrimp. Want to eat.
  Lin Yuanqiu definitely had no objection. Although he and his father were going to the county town to apply for scholar documents tomorrow, there were still third and fourth brothers at home. It would be the same for them to accompany Zhou Zixu then.
  After seeing his uncle and father nodding in agreement, Zhou Zixu ran to pack a change of clothes.
  After a while, he came out carrying a big baggage.
  Looking at the bundle as big as a wooden basin, Lin Yuanqiu was simply shocked. Did Brother Zhou bring all the winter cotton-padded jackets?
  By the way, the one who understands his son is naturally his father.
  Seeing his son's smiling eyes and the baggage hanging straight down, Zhou Xing was sure that at least half of the baggage was filled with toys.
  Forget it, he has been stuck at home for so long, and school will start again in a few days, so let him relax.
  ...

Chapter 72 Banquet
  Seeing that Lin Yuanqiu had brought his classmates back, and the child was Master Zhou's grandnephew, the whole family naturally entertained him warmly.
  At dinner, Zhou Zixu felt such a family atmosphere for the first time.
  Unlike his own family, the Lin family's meal was obviously much more relaxed. No, a few adults would chat from time to time, talking about how the grain harvest was this year and how much better it was compared to last year.
  I saw Grandpa Lin holding a large bowl of rice and eating it neatly and crisply. Zhou Zixu suddenly realized that he seemed to know why his grandparents were not eating well.
  It's not because I'm older and have a smaller appetite. It must be because the atmosphere at the dinner table is too stuffy.
  Isn't it just boring? As soon as you hold the bowl, your mouth can only be used for eating. If you say a word, you will definitely be scolded.
  And when eating and chewing vegetables, you must make no sound, otherwise you will be scolded for being unruly.
  Zhou Zixu felt that under such circumstances, no matter how delicious the food was, it would definitely not taste as good as it was.
  Looking at Brother Lin and the others, although they did not eat in silence while eating, they followed all the other rules that should be followed. There was no one who smacked his lips, no one who turned the dishes, and they drank the soup softly and elegantly.
  It's great if you can do this.
  Zhou Zixu decided that when he returned, he would have a good talk with his grandparents. We are all a family, why do we have to work so hard just to have a meal?
  Lin Yuanqiu didn't know that he, his roommate and classmate, had the idea of ​​going back to persuade his grandparents to change their rules after having a meal at his house.
  At this time, Lin Yuanqiu was talking to his third brother and fourth brother that he was going to the county town tomorrow and asked them to help take care of Zhou Zixu.
  Lin Yuanhuai nodded after hearing this, saying that he would definitely take good care of the guests.
  Lin Yuanbai patted his chest and said, "Fifth brother, don't worry, fourth brother will definitely entertain the guests."
  After that, he asked, "Tomorrow, should we go catch the grasshoppers, or use a bamboo cage to catch them?" Fish and shrimp? By the way, if you want to dig out bird eggs from the trees, you can do that too!"
  Lin Yuanbai pretended that you can order whatever you want.
  Zhou Zixu was a little excited when he heard that he could actually climb a tree and dig out bird eggs. But thinking about Brother Lin talking about the deliciousness of fried fish and shrimp, Zhou Zixu thought that it would be better to put aside the bird eggs and so on for now, and he'd better go catch the small fish and shrimp first.
  After dinner, Lin Yuanhuai, Lin Yuanbai, and Zhou Zixu quickly discussed the issue of catching fish and shrimp.
  It was said that tomorrow we would go to the side near the foot of the mountain to catch them. The fifth brother caught a lot of them there last time. Another suggestion is, why don't we just bring the flour and eggs tomorrow? There are stoves and iron pots in the grass huts on the mountain, and even lard is ready. When we catch fish and shrimps, we can go directly to the grass huts to fry them. It's time to eat.
  The person who said this was Lin Yuanhuai. The last time his mother fried crispy fish and shrimp, he had been watching from the side. Isn't it just to put the batter with eggs and salt on the small fish and shrimp, and then put it directly into the oil pan to fry? I will definitely do it myself.
  Zhou Zixu had no objection at all. It was both catching and eating, so don't be too happy about it, okay?
  By the way, Zhou Zixu suddenly remembered that there were "Yellow Fat" and "Diabolo" in the baggage he brought, and he would take them to the mountains to play with them tomorrow.