116-120

Write one or two policy articles.
  The titles range from "Policies for Public Security" to "On Punishments and Rewards for Loyalty and Filial Piety" to "On Accumulation and Storage" and "On the Theory of Animating the People and Strengthening the Army". The topics involved include people's livelihood, governing the country and ensuring the country, as well as farming and water conservancy. And rule the land and so on.
  One policy article has five or six pieces of paper, and twelve articles means six or seventy pieces of paper. It is almost half a finger thick in the hand.
  Looking at these policy articles, Lin Yuanqiu was a little confused as to whether he had written too much, but he read these articles over and over again several times and felt that he did not want to miss any of them.
  So, how about taking them all?
  ...
  Eight days passed in the blink of an eye, and soon it was Master Qin’s day of rest.
  Because he was worried that the temporary search for the Qin Mansion would take a lot of time, so as early as noon the day before yesterday, Lin Yuanqiu went to the west of the city and determined the specific location of the Qin Mansion based on the address Mr. Qin wrote to him. Come down.
  Now that we have explored the road, there is no need to wander through the streets and alleys when we return to the west of the city.
  After passing Huajin Street and passing through two alleys, Lin Yuanqiu soon arrived at the gate of Qin Mansion.
  Like other mansions I saw along the way, the Qin Mansion also has two vermilion doors with ancient charm. On the top of the door, there is a log-colored plaque with the words "Qin Mansion" written in thick official script. "Two words.
  Different from the large gilded characters in other houses, the Qin family's characters are in ink, which looks simple and unpretentious, which is particularly comfortable.
  There is a single small door seven or eight meters away from the main door. This should be where people in the mansion usually go in and out.
  Lin Yuanqiu did not carry the suitcase today. He had packed a few policy articles into the bag and was holding it in his hand.
  Before preparing to knock on the door, Lin Yuanqiu's hand habitually touched Cewen inside through the furoshiki.
  Lin Yuanqiu had done this action countless times on the way to the Qin Mansion, but none of it felt as strong as at this moment.
  Is this too thick?
  Lin Yuanqiu suddenly felt that if he brought such a thick pile of money into the Qin Mansion, Master Qin would probably kick him out of the house because of his shamelessness.
  After all, who would give people more than a dozen articles for advice at one go.
  Therefore, to be on the safe side, Lin Yuanqiu finally walked to the wall, squatted down, put the bundle on his knees, opened it, and then counted out the two articles "On Punishment, Rewards, Loyalty and Filial Piety" and "On Accumulation and Storage". , then gathered up all the remaining articles, and then neatly put them into the lapel of his clothes.
  Fortunately, today he was wearing a cross-collar robe, and the body of the robe was wide. With such a large stack of paper stuffed in, there was nothing wrong except for the slight protrusion of his chest.
  However, in order to avoid falling off, Lin Yuanqiu finally tightened his belt.
  Obviously, Mr. Qin had already explained it to the concierge, so after Lin Yuanqiu knocked on the door and reported his name, the concierge quickly called a boy who was about twelve or thirteen years old, and then directly asked him to lead people to the courtyard. Go inside.
  Looking at the boy leading the way, Lin Yuanqiu, who was originally worried that he would be turned away, breathed a sigh of relief and at the same time regretted it. As for what he regretted, there is no need to say. Naturally, he regretted stuffing too many articles into his clothes. Inside.
  Lin Yuanqiu felt that Master Qin's special notification to the servant showed that the other party had kept in mind what he wanted to ask for advice. Therefore, it shouldn't be a big problem to write one or two more articles, right?
  It's a pity that it's too inconvenient to take it out by yourself now. Don't scatter it all over the place and let the wind blow around the world.
  So, it’s better to be patient and wait for next time.
  Turning around the screen wall is a corridor. Judging from its length, it can be seen that the Qin Mansion is not small.
  However, Lin Yuanqiu didn't look around. He still understood the rule of "being objective and not looking at the house".
  After half a cup of tea, Lin Yuanqiu followed the boy to a courtyard. Apparently, this was the location of Master Qin's study.
  Lin Yuanqiu saw that there were several crabapple trees planted in the yard. It was the season when crabapple flowers were in full bloom, with peach-pink buds standing on the branches, coupled with the densely trimmed calamus beside the rockery. The entire courtyard looks particularly simple and quiet.
  The boy went to the study to report, and then Lin Yuanqiu heard a strong voice, "Come in quickly!" He
  sounded in a very good mood.
  Without any time to think, Lin Yuanqiu hurriedly walked into the study. When he saw the position of the desk clearly, and was about to salute, he heard Lord Qin laugh loudly and said: "I have been waiting
  in the house since Chen time. I thought you must be Ji Cha. The days have passed, and I will definitely not be able to come today. It was not until noon that I suddenly remembered that there were classes in the Imperial College during the middle of the morning. Alas, I am getting old, and I have forgotten all about it." Although Qin Yu said
  it He said that he was getting old, but the smile on his face showed that he was in a very good mood at the moment.
  As for the reason, it is naturally because I feel that my vision is really good.