156-160

The boss, isn't it just to let others know, so that everyone will know that the young master is a good official.
  Lin Yuanqiu naturally knew what his father was thinking, but he didn't think so, "Dad, my son is asking you, if you were another scholar, what do you think they would think after knowing what your son did? Isn't that right? Do you think your son is doing this deliberately to gain a good reputation, and your son has ruined their reputation and made everyone think that they are greedy and money-loving people?" ...Chapter 150 Buying a dowry Lin
  Sanzhu

stared
  , "Why are you deliberately trying to gain fame? Yuan Qiu is not like this..."
  Before he finished speaking, Lin Sanzhu immediately reacted. Yes, if he were one of those scholars or a scholar, he would definitely scold him because Yuan Qiu blocked it. It doesn't matter whether they take away their money, or it doesn't matter whether they don't take it.
  Therefore, my son is right, this matter must not be made public, otherwise it will offend too many people.
  What's more, Hezhi County wrote a receipt to Yuan Qiu, and the receipt also clearly stated today's events, including the amount of donated silver, donated paddy fields and houses, and even the names of the merchants were written one by one. , with this receipt in hand, you can prove that your son did not accept money or anything.
  In this way, if someone mentions this matter in the future, just take out the list.
  Lin Sanzhu suddenly felt that it was no wonder that his dog could win the first prize in the exam. With such a smart head, no one could match him.
  ...
  At this time, Hezhi County finally realized what Lin Xiuman meant by doing this.
  Sure enough, those who can get the first prize in the examination are much more extraordinary in terms of knowledge and knowledge.
  If it were him, He Zhixian could be sure that he would have wished that everyone knew about his high moral integrity, so how could he think about things in advance like Lin Xiuzan.
  Thinking again of the proposal Lin Xiuzhuan gave when he left just now.
  He Zhixian couldn't help but said to Wang Xiancheng, "Master Lin is so resourceful and thoughtful, his future is bound to be limitless!"
  Wang Xian Cheng nodded, it was just a matter of good intentions. If they followed the method proposed by Mr. Lin just now, "It is better to teach people to fish than to teach them how to fish", within a year, the Salesian Bureau would be It can gradually alleviate the difficulty of food and clothing.
  Just now, Lin Yuanqiu specially proposed to Hezhi County: Now that there are dozens of acres of paddy fields donated by businessmen, older children can be arranged to farm. The harvest from this field can cover most of the Salesian Bureau's food rations. In addition, the donated money can continue to purchase fields for growing food. Finally, these two donated homes can be sold and converted into several shops, and then the children can slowly learn to open their own shops and run businesses. In this way, there will be an income of money, and then the Salesian Bureau's usual Expenses, including clothes, no longer need to be pointed at the county government all the time.
  Therefore, Wang Xiancheng felt that his son's marriage was very wise.
  Also, Wang Xiancheng suddenly felt blessed. After his son got married, should he let him follow his uncle to the capital directly? After all, the knowledge of the number one scholar was ten times better than those in the capital.
  With the guidance of his uncle, who is the number one scholar, Wenchang's chances of winning the competition will definitely increase greatly in the year of the competition three years later.
  The more Wang Xiancheng thought about it, the more he felt that his idea was a good one. The only thing he had to consider was where his son and daughter-in-law would live after they went to the capital.
  After all, houses in the capital are not cheap. Considering the Lin family's situation, Lin Xiuzhuan can only rent a house to live in. It would be better if the house he rents is larger, but if it is too small, it will definitely not be able to accommodate his son, daughter-in-law and his family.
  With this in mind, Wang Xiancheng planned to discuss the matter with his family after placing the order. If it was feasible, he would buy his son a smaller house in the capital. If it was not possible, it would be good to rent a house to live in first. .
  It's better not to trouble Lin Xiushan too much.
  Speaking of which, it was Lao Lintou who repeatedly warned his family not to talk about family matters outside. So at this moment, except for the Zhou family, no one knew that their family had bought a large house in the capital, including Zhuangzi and the shop.
  …
  Hezhi County has always been a neat person, and within half a day, he had the chief bookkeeper record all the donations collected into the account of the Salesian Bureau.
  Influenced by Lin Xiuzhuan, He Zhixian quickly started thinking, and within a day, he actually came up with a good idea.
  Haha, indeed there are no unintelligent people, only lazy people.
  He Zhixian simply admired himself.
  And his good idea is to "drive". As for what to drive, of course it is donations.
  Hezhi County asked his men to go to the carpenter's shop to customize twelve plaques. Each plaque was engraved with the four words "Ji Shan Home" in large letters, and then it was named after the county government of Zhoushan County. Finally, the officials were asked to knock on the plaques. Delivered to every house with gongs and drums.
  After receiving the plaque, the merchants were a little confused for a while. However, the officials who received the instructions from Hezhi County quickly told them about Lin Zhuangyuan's donation of silver for them. Only then did the merchants understand what was going on. It turned out that Lin Zhuangyuan did not confiscate the gifts they sent, but took them instead. With this, they gained a good reputation.
  It's just that no one has told the actual situation right now, otherwise it would push the Great Glory out.
  Anyway, they all remember Lin Zhuangyuan’s goodness in their hearts.