221-225

, the food looted, and the number of casualties.
  Li Zhen was confused and didn't know what Lin Yuanqiu meant when he showed this to him.
  "His Royal Highness the Third Prince, I dare not hide it. The annihilation of 213 Shanrong thieves in Maoyan Village was exactly the arrangement made by me based on Lord Du's letter. It's a pity that Lord Du is no longer here. , if he knew that the hand prick that he spent so much effort to record actually avenged his death, he would be happy to think about it." ...Chapter 208 Zhong Rong's Resurrection The carriage leisurely headed
  south

after
  leaving Yongning City. Different from the worry and anger he felt when he came, when he passed by the village without any smoke, what flashed in the mind of the third prince were the satisfied smiling faces of the people.
  "Colonel Hong, please tell me how you feel in Yongning City these days."
  Putting down the note, the Third Prince asked Captain Hong who was riding a horse and riding parallel to the carriage outside the carriage window.
  More than ten days have passed, and the wound on Lieutenant Hong's arm has long since healed, but the cloth strap is still tied to prevent the wound from accidentally opening again while riding.
  How do you feel?
  After hearing the third prince's question, Lieutenant Hong thought for a while and quickly expressed his feelings, "Your Highness, the third prince, I feel that the people in Yongning City seem to laugh more than the people elsewhere."
  Lieutenant Hong was telling the truth. These days, he accompanied the third prince to visit many places in Yongning City. The people I met during this period were all very enthusiastic and always had smiles on their faces.
  To be honest, after living for more than thirty years, this was the first time that Colonel Hong had seen what it means to be a truly good official who benefits one party.
  The prosperity of the city and the happiness of the people are all due to Lin Zhizhou.
  Also, in Captain Hong's opinion, whether your life is going well or not can be determined by looking at the smile on your face. After all, no matter how sweet the bitter smile is, it is still frowning.
  Li Zhen nodded. It is true that the people here love to laugh more. Whether they are from Dinghu County or Yongning Prefecture, they can always make others feel their joy and relaxation from the heart.
  …
  Although he was sure that the Shanrong people would not dare to come and cause trouble again, to be on the safe side, Lin Yuanqiu waited until the end of the first month before opening the city gate to allow the people to come and go freely.
  At this time, the beginning of spring has passed, and many villagers have begun to return to the village to prepare for spring plowing. It is said that the whole year begins with spring, and there cannot be any delay in growing food.
  Zhou Ji and Feng Ji started work on the sixteenth day of the first lunar month. More than half a month later, there were a lot of goods piled up in the warehouse.
  With the merchants coming to purchase goods years ago, Wu no longer has to worry about not being able to sell her goods.
  Without the big trouble of the Shanrong people, Lin Yuanqiu not only felt a lot more at ease, but also had a lot less things on hand. After all, many things started because of the Shanrong people.
  After having some free time, Lin Yuanqiu turned his attention to his wife and children. Speaking of which, from the time Bao'er was born to now, I have been busy in various ways. Now that I finally have time, I should spend more time with my child.
  After walking to the backyard for about half a quarter of an hour before entering the living room, Lin Yuanqiu heard his son's cry of "Ahhhh" coming from the room. When he went to the Yamen, Baoer was still asleep, but he didn't expect that he would wake up now. .
  Hearing the familiar footsteps, Zhong Yurou was a little surprised. It had only been half an hour, why did she come back so soon?
  Turning his head to look at the door, he saw that his husband had stepped in.
  "Ms. sir, you came back so early today?"
  "Well, I have nothing to do at the government office, so I came back earlier."
  Lin Yuanqiu said as he walked to the washbasin stand, preparing to wash his hands before playing with his son.
  By the way, he also bought something. He wiped his hands with a cloth. Lin Yuanqiu quickly took off a cloth bag slightly larger than a money bag from his waist. He specially asked Zhong Yurou to make this bag. It was easy to use. Come and install the private seal. But now the bag contained more than just seals. Lin Yuanqiu opened the drawstring and quickly took out a beaded hairpin.
  "Here, my husband bought this at Zhucui Pavilion. Put it on and see if you like it."
  Usually if there is nothing going on in the office, Lin Yuanqiu will go for a walk on the street, which can be regarded as knowing more about people's livelihood.
  Zhu Cui Pavilion was a newly opened shop at the end of last year. Today Lin Yuanqiu also went in on a whim and took a look. He was quickly attracted by this gold hairpin inlaid with pearls. The main reason is that the fingertip-sized bead in it has a really good luster. I just wanted to buy it and give it to my wife.
  Speaking of which, from getting married to now, Lin Yuanqiu has bought a lot of jewelry for Zhong Yurou, such as jade hairpins and gold hairpins. As long as he sees a good style, he will buy it.