You're a virgin Miya and I'm not

As our make out session was getting more intense I felt Ash hands going down my private area, it felt good but I knew it needed to stop here. I pulled away from the kiss and shook my head. "I'm not ready." I sighed. "That's cool." He says as he turns over to grab his phone on his nightstand. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you good." I asked. "Yeah I'm gonna drop you off home." I scoffed. "So that's it." I crossed my arms. "You're a virgin Miya and I'm not." He says while we both exit out the front door.

"I shouldn't have let you get this close to me." I mumbled. "I heard that." He says chuckling. "We can't fuck, so I'm gonna fuck someone else." I nodded my head and laughed. "You know what, you're so right." I shook my head disappointed. "About what." He asks. "You're always gonna be you Ash. We don't mix, we never did. I don't even know why I try." "Yeah, you're right we don't mix. That's exactly why we need to stop seeing each other." I looked back at him and nodded.

"Okay."
"Okay.." he says before leaving me at my front door.

Before I can open the door. "I can't change who I am for you Miya." "It's not about changing yourself, it's about changing your bad habits within yourself Ash."  Ash froze and left before seeing me get inside. Sneaking back in I made my way into the bedroom quietly. Getting into bed I looked up at the ceiling and began to think. I soon then felt my phone buzz I looked to see it was a message from Ash. Opening the text it was a blonde haired girl in a reverse cow girl position as he bit his bottom lip.

Ash.
"I want you to hate me Miya."

Me: "I hate you." I responded with a tear rolling down my cheek.

Ash:"Good."

The next morning I see Rue sitting on the couch eating cereal. "Hey what kind." I asked with a smile. "Cinnamon toast crunch of course." "How you been." I asked while making myself a omelette. "Hanging in there." She smiled slightly. "Let's go do something today." Rue jumps out of the couch and runs to me into the kitchen. "What you had in mind." She gave me a look and laughed. "Giaaa." Rue yells out. "What." She comes out the room with her face mask on. "So It's like a friend group thing where a bunch of us like head to the movie theaters, are you guys down?" Rue asks with a smile on her face.

"Hell yeah I'm down." Gia says. "Wait who made an omelette." She came looking into the kitchen. "I did, you want." I asked. "Yes please." "So what about you, are you up for it Miya." Rue asks. I sighed. "Yeah, I need fresh air anyway."