It's fun if you get high with me, I promise

Walking over to the ocean I had admired the view, it was beautiful. Finally at last in peace. But somehow ash was in my mind. "Everything alright". I turned to see how it was, it was kj. "I'm fine." I said. "Don't look like it." He sighed. "Why, because I'm like the only girl not shaking her ass right now." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah, and also because you seem zoned out. Like you thinking about some shit."

He was right. "Where's my brother." I asked. "Probably getting some head." He chuckled. "Gross." I shook my head. "He's talking to jasmine, they went back to his car so I don't know what's really gonna happen." "How long did he know jasmine, he seems to really like her." I questioned.

"Two to three years. They were just friends but due to y'all moving around all the time they barely had time to communicate. Until they found each other on social media and linked up and you know the rest." He said while inhaling his blunt. "Well it was nice to meet you ima head home." Before I could leave he called my name. "What." I turned.

"I know damn well you don't drive yet. How you go get home." He asks. "Uber." I shrugged. "Oh hell nah." He chuckled. "Your bother is not gonna let you Uber at this time. Let me take you home." "You can't even drive." I chuckled. "I just don't have my license, I do got my permit though." I shook my head and went to text my brother.

Me: ima head home kj is supposedly taking me is that Alr?

"He's not replying so hurry up and take me home sir." I rolled my eyes. "Alright Miya, after you." He says while opening the door for me. I smiled and shook my head. "Are you high." I asked turning to him. "Yea a lil bit. But I'm good enough to drop both of us home." He said smiling while licking his lips.

Feeling my phone buzz, I checked to see it was Jay.

Jay💙: Alr that's fine tell his ass to drive safe I don't want to go to jail now

I laughed at his messaged and read it out loud to kj. "That's fucked up." He said while looking at me with low red eyes. I cleared my throat and let the window down feeling the breeze. I turned back looking at him while his eyes stood on the road. "What." He said looking back at me. "Oh nothing." I bit my lip nervously looking back out the window.

"Have you ever gotten high before." He ask while keeping that grin on his face. "No, I've thought about it once. But I'm scared as shit." "It's fun if you get high with me, I promise." He licked his lips while keeping his eyes on the road.