Girl you've heard about that New Years party

Can't believe the one time I actually like someone, they're a player. making my way home I went to lay onto Gia's bed. "girl, you've heard about that new years party." she chuckled. "nope, did you forget I'm new to this town." I sighed. "you got to go, come on." she whined. "I won't know anyone at that party Gia." I shook my head. "come on, everyone will be there. besides you know me." she said. maybe she was right, I did needed some fresh air and new friends. "fine. but I dot have anything to wear." I rolled my eyes playfully. "let's go shopping, I'll ask my mom." she said before leaving her room to ask her mom. Gia comes back looking annoyed. 

"what did she say." I asked curious. "she said yes." she squealed in joyment. "girl you play too much." I said throwing a pillow at her. "alright, lets go. she's waiting outside." I nodded and made my way to my Aunties car with Gia. "I'm glad you're stepping out Miya. it's been so long since you and Gia did this." she smiled slightly. I nodded and looked out the window. "okay, girls were here." she said unlocking the door. "okay mom we'll let you know when we're ready." Gia said closing the car door behind her. waving at my auntie we headed inside the mall. "so what exactly you're looking for." she asked her scanning the mall. 

"I'm hungry, clothes is the last thing on my mind." I giggled. Gia and I decided to get some mini tacos. after we finished eating we went into a store. spotting some cargo pants I grabbed them and showed Gia. "those are cute, try them on." she said. trying them on they fit perfectly. exiting out the changing room I looked for some cropped  shirts, finding a black graphic one I headed to the register to check out. "are you not gonna get anything." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm fine I just wanted to see you get out the house for a bit." she said. 

My auntie dropped us off back home and we waited till midnight. "Miya." Gia calls out to me causing me to look back. "yeah." I answered. "I'm sorry I told you about the other side of Ashtray that day." she said. "it's fine, not like he wasn't gonna tell me anyway." I sighed. taking a warm shower, it was time to get ready for the party. dressing up into my cargo pants and a cropped graphic shirt, I wore some converse with the outfit. I had my hair into a slick back ponytail with a braid going down. and did my edges to finish the look.