Get this bitch of yours under control

Getting out the water Ash calls out to me. "I'm serious though Miya, I really happen to like you." I sighed with my clothes that were soaked. "I just can't bring myself to trust you Ash." Ash sighed with frustrating. "Your just gonna dip like that." He asks furrowing his eyebrows. "Yeah, what else are we going to do." I questioned. "Come by my place, I'll pick you up." "And that's a order, I don't want to hear nothing else." He said before I can say anything.

Walking back into the party I went looking for Gia. "Gia." I call out to her, seeing her talking to some dread headed boy. "Gia." I said with a sigh. "What." She turns to me, leaving the dread headed boy annoyed. "I'm ready to go so." I said. "Well, I'm not, and it's still early." She complained. "What? It's only 12 o'clock. That's not early." I said checking the time on my phone. "Hold on sorry." She said to the dread headed boy before grabbing my arm. "Girl, I know you see me with that fine darkskin ass boy." She said widening her eyes.

"He is kind of cute, but girl I am ready to go. Your lucky I even agreed to come here." I sighed. "Fine, in like 20 more minutes." She said with a fake smile before leaving. "Gia." I groaned. Looking around the room I catch Ash with another girl. Exactly what I thought, he can't just seem to change his ways." "I thought you left." He chuckled awkwardly. "Well, I was going to. Didn't know I was a distraction." I said looking back at the girl.

"And you are." She asks with a big smile, which was obviously fake as fuck. "Miya." I said with a irritated look on my face. "I don't think I've seen you before, who is she Ash." She asks making a face while giggling. "She's Rue and Gia's cousin." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh she's that drug addict cousin, poor her." I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled. "Ash I don't know who she is to you, but get this bitch of yours under control." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm a bitch." She scoffs. "Alright, both of y'all chill the hell out." He said stepping in between us. "I am so done with you right now Ash, you can do you. Which is clearly what you're doing right now." I said while making my way out the party. Stepping onto the side walk, I went and ordered a Uber. "Yo." A deep voice calls out. I turn to my right to see a tall light skin boy with curly hair. Ignoring him, I went back onto my phone tracking my ride.

"So you're deaf." He asks with a chuckle. "Yeah, I didn't hear a thing you said." I said sarcastically. "Why you out here alone and shit, I could've killed you." He said making a joke. I made a face and walked away. "Yo c'mon, I was joking damn." He said walking up in front of me. "Right now, I'm not in the mood." I huffed. "What's up, talk to me." He said. "Nah, I don't even know you." "It's not like we go know each other anyway, it's like a one night stand." He said.

"Now, when you refer it like that now." I chuckled. "Say for instance, you like this one person. You finally feel this rush feeling again every time you see them. But you happen to see them entertain everybody else and shit. How would you feel." I asked looking up at him. "To be honest, I would've felt like shit on god." He chuckled. "But like who would do that to you, you're mad pretty." He complimented me. "Thanks. But you'll be surprise."