You think you Nicki Minaj?

"How long y'all known Rue for." I asked taking a sip of my water. "for a while, I don't count." he said smoking weed. Ashtry began to walk over to the living room, and sat down. "what's up with you Ash." Fez asked with a chuckled. "nothing, why what's up." he asked take a sip of his soda. "your vibe seem off man." he shook his head while exhaling the weed. "nah i'm good bro." he cleared his throat. "he's only acting like this because i'm around." I rolled my eyes. "you think you Nicki Minaj?" he chuckled, which caused Fez to laugh too. "yo man chill out." fez said. "she trippin for no reason." he huffed. "seems like you have an issue, so we can settle it right now." I shrugged. "alright both of y'all acting immature." Fez shook his head with a serious look on his face. 

I sighed and took another sip of my water. "alright, i'm sorry." Ashtray said looking at me apologizing. I looked back at him, not too sure if I should accept his apology. "apology accepted." I sneered. "why have you been letting her get away with herself like that Fez." I questioned. "at first I thought she just wanted to try it, but obviously she got addicted over time." he sighed. "yeah, I see why she tends to do it. but at the same time she can get herself killed." I huffed. Fez nodded agreeing with me. "I try to tell her to chill, but I cant she's too crazy when it come to drugs." I nodded and took another sip of my water. "you gonna be here all night." Ashtray asks. "and if I do whats the problem?" I asked raising both my eyebrows. 

"it was just a simple question shorty." he shook his head while chuckling. "well of course not, I don't even know you guys like that." it was true, why would I stay over at there house. when I don't even know them, and my auntie will freak out to know that I was gone. "I honestly don't know what to do anymore when it comes to Rue." I sighed. "me neither, but she'll eventually realize she's in the wrong." I nodded and got up from the couch. "well, I didn't mean to barge in here like that, ima go." I sighed. "Ashtray got up as well and walked me out the door. I turned back to close it but to see Ashtray behind me. "what are you doing." I furrowed my eyebrows. "walking you out." he said. "you don't have to I'll be fine." I said. 

"you're so annoying damn." he rolled his eyes playfully. "well, deal with it." I shrugged.