I'm sorry you had to see that

Walking around, I soon then start to hear gun shots. Draco looks down at me and drags me by my arm. "We gotta go." He yells. "What is going on Draco." I furrow my eyebrows. "Some gang after Ash and I." I turned to see bodies lying on the ground. "Yo Draco, what the fuck is going on." Ash looks around. "They here." Ash looks at me and sighs with frustration. "Get your ass out of here now Miya." "I can't let her go, I don't even know where her peoples at."

I was shocked to know such a thing like this can even happen at the fair, where people were suppose to have fun. I was scared to know something bad would happen to my family. "We have to find them." Ash notices my tone was worried he nodded. "Alright, Draco you strapped up." Ash asks. Draco lifts up his shirt showing his gun.

"Always." Hearing the gun shots getting louder we all began to run for our lives. Just to get stopped by some tall dread head guy. "Where you think you going Ash." He said lifting up his gun. "Man you a bitch, doing this at the fair really." Draco looks down at me and holds my hand tight. "Who's this pretty young thing." He asks with a smirk. "Leave her out of this." Draco calls out.

"Shut the fuck up." The dread head boy makes his way to me and looks down at me. "And who are you." Ash looks back at me and shakes his head signaling to not say a word. "I said who are you." He points the gun at my temple. I closed my eyes breathing uncontrollably. "Yo man that's enough." Ash says angrily. "All I ask was who she was, ima need her specifically to answer." I looked at Ash and swallowed hard.

"Miya, my name is Miya." I blurted out. "Miya, that's different." He smiles. "She's fine, I'll admit." He touches my face. Ash comes up from behind him and shoots him in the head. I gasped and covered my mouth. Seeing the body drop dead in front of me I look back up to see blood splattered onto Ash face. "We gotta get going, they'll be looking his is ass now." Draco says rubbing my back.

"I'll make sure nobody at the exit. Go." Draco says walking away from us. Ash and I ran back to the parking lot, getting into a car I'm assuming it's his. Ash broke the silence and apologized. "I'm sorry you had to see that." "It's fine." I said quietly. Hearing my phone buzz I quickly picked it up to hear my aunties voice. "Miya." She cried. "I'm okay, where are you guys." I wiped my tears.

"We were trying to find you but the signal was horrible, we're here at the police station." She sniffled. "Please get home immediately. Who are you with." I looked at ash. "Ashtray." "Oh rue's friend. Okay get home safe." Hanging up the call I hear a knock at the door causing me to jump. "Hey, it's just Draco relax." Driving back home the car ride was silent.

Finally arriving at my house, Draco and Ash both walked me to my door. I turned around to see them both looking at me. "Goodnight." I nodded. "If you need anyone to talk to, say the word and I'll be there." Draco says causing Ash to feel tense. "Goodnight Miya." Ash says waving at me.