I don't have time for someone who's indecisive about their feelings

Waking up to the loud sound of music coming from Gia's room, I see her walking out. "good morning." she ignores while sucking her teeth. "are u seriously not gonna talk to me because of Ash." Gia rolls her eyes and sigh with frustration. "yes, why would you even think to kiss him." she made a face. "didn't I not just told you he kissed me." I furrowed my eyebrows confused about the situation.

"Good morning girls." My aunt says in a good mood. "Good morning auntie." "Guess what y'all." She says. "What." Gia replies. "Today we're all going to the fair. I finally had time to buy the tickets since we couldn't go last year." "What time." Rue asks walking into the kitchen. "Who said you coming." She made a face. "Mom, really." Rue puts her hands onto her hips. "I'm just kidding. I didn't know you wanted to come anyway." She rolled her eyes.

"Momma you know I'll come to the fair with y'all." "Mhm." my auntie said with a laugh afterwards. "I think I'll stay home." I said. "Why." My auntie asks furrowing her eyebrows. "Too much money." "You know that is not a problem when you with me Miya." "It's fine auntie, I can stay home." I shrugged. "No that's not an option you coming, Gia go in your room and find something Miya can wear." Gia looks at me and breathes in through her nose harshly.

Following Gia she closes the door behind her. "Go through my closet I don't care." Gia said while being on her phone. Going through Gia's closet I found earthy green leggings with a white hoodie. "Can I wear this." I asked holding up the pants and hoodie. "Yeah, I don't care." She said not even looking for a second at me. Putting the clothes onto her chair that was in the corner I walked out of her room.

Going into the restroom I scrolled through Instagram and realized I couldn't make it to the date with Draco.

Instagram

Me: sorry can't make it, busy

Nbadraco_. : going to the fair tonight?

Me: yeah with my family, why?

Nbadraco_. : nun just asking bc everyone's going tonight, I'll see u there then

Me: bet

Getting off of Instagram I went to the corner store. Getting a Arizona and cookies I went up to the register. "That'll be all." I look up to see Fez which was a relief. "Yeah, just a snack." I replied. "How you been Miya." "Good, and you." I asked. "I'm fine, what's up with you and Ash haven't seen y'all two in a minute." Clearing my throat. "Not into all that drama Ash got going on." I said. "What drama." Fez asks. "Girl drama."

"Gia." Fez asks. "Yeah, I don't have time for someone who's indecisive about their feelings." "Yo." I turned to hear a familiar voice. "Yo my brother." Fez dab him up. Ash looks at me and clears his throat. "What are you doing here." He asked scratching the back of his head. "Buying something what does it look like."