You have got to stop kissing me Ash

"Wanna play the game with me." Ash asks holding out the extra controller he had. "Sure." I nodded. After playing five rounds of Fall Guys all you can hear coming from his room was rage and laughter. "Look, let me show you." Ash chuckled. "Boy I got it. Look you see-Oh never mind." I groaned. Ash wraps both his arms around me while pressing his large hands upon mine. "So you see the left stick right, u move with that and you press X to jump." I froze and stared at his hands.

"You get it now." He said with a sigh. I turn towards him and bit my lip nervously. "Yeah, I think so." I shrugged. After another two rounds of Fall Guys Ash raises and eyebrow at me. "So now you wanna cheat." He acted surprised. "I didn't cheat. If I'm good at the game just say that." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Nah you cheating. Give me that controller back." He chuckled. "No." I said with a strong tone in my voice.

Ashtray pins me onto the bed aggressively. "Give me the controller Miya." He said hovering over me. "Why, I won. Fair round." I said trying to control my breathing. "You cheated. That wasn't no fair round." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Ash, that was my first time playing. There's no way in hell I cheated." I said making a point. "True, but I don't believe you." He shrugged. "Can you get off me now." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why should I." He asked with a smirk. "I can't breathe. Literally." I said still avoiding eye contact. "Look at me." He said. I then ignore his comment but that made him turn my face towards him now. "I'll get off you, if you tell me first why." He said holding my chin. "Because Gia wouldn't like this Ash." I let out a deep sigh. Ash gets off of me and rubs the bridge of his nose. "Why'd you had to bring her up." He huffed. "You said you'll get off me if i told you why. So I did." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I think ima just go." I sighed. Making my way out his door Ash holds my wrist tight. "Ash let me go." I said trying to push him off. "No, I don't want you to leave. Believe it or not but I want you to stay." He said. "I don't have time for all of this drama, you already bring so many. I don't need any more." I said giving him an attitude. "I'll walk you home." He begged. "Fine. It'll be better than staying here with you." He smiled slightly.

Walking back home it started to get chilly. Ash notices me rubbing my hands together and gives me his hoodie. "I'm fine." I said declining his offer. "Bruh come on take it. You're clearly cold." I rolled my eyes and took his hoodie. "So Gia." I looked back at him. "Me and Gia are not a thing Miya." He sighed with frustration. "So why invite an ex over." I made a face. "Because, when you have nobody, you know your ex will be there when you want them." He said with a shrug.

"So your using my cousin." I raised an right eyebrow. "Not like that, I have respect also." He said. "I just like being around Gia sometimes. You know, I even tried making it work with her but she still tends to make things worse." He sighed. "Well we're here." I said stepping onto my front porch. Ash hovers over me and cups my face. "Don't worry, I won't kiss you again." He whispers. "Oh okay." I said licking my lips.

The tension was building up quickly. Ash turns his back on me. as soon as I was about to unlock the door, Ash comes up behind me and pins me up against the door, planting a kiss onto my lips. Breathing heavily while making out with him. I let go with my eyes closed trying to catch my breath. "You have got to stop kissing me Ash." I said opening my eyes, looking up at him.