I like you Miya

Arriving at the party, it was cool with the lights and all. it was tons of drunk and high teens. "yo whats up Gia." Fez says giving her a side hug. "whats up Miya." he said. looking around the room, I spot Ash talking to a girl causing me to clear my throat. he notices and makes his way to me. "whats up." he sighed. "nothing much, just trying to have fun." I slightly smile.

"Oh hey Ash." Gia says. Ash waves and pulls me to the dance floor. "what are you doing." I furrowed my eyebrows. "you said trying to have fun right, well I'm trying are you." he asked with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes playfully and started to dance with Ash. "look, about the other day. it was my fault and I apologize." he said speaking loudly over the music. "well, I kinda hold grudges. I'll just have to see." I giggled.

Gia makes her way to Ash and I and clears her throat. "what are you doing with Miya ashtray." she asked. "dancing with her, can you not see that." he answered annoyed. "stay away from her, you clearly don't know what you want." she said rolling her eyes. "just because we ended, doesn't mean I don't know what I want Gia." he replied.

"You cheated on me. what makes you think you won't do it again." she furrowed her eyebrows. "that's the past." he scoffed. "hey Ash." a blonde haired girl comes up to him holding onto his arm. I scoffed and shook my head in disappointment. "wait-Miya." Ash says before getting pulled away. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I told Gia. heading to the bathroom and dark brunette haired girl bangs onto the door like a crazy chick.

"Sorry, my boyfriend is in there. I think he's taking a shit." she sighed. I chuckled with a nod. "Nate, are you seriously taking a shit right now." she giggles. she then puts her ear onto the door, and began to bang onto the door. "hey, are you new here." she asked. "yeah, I just moved into town for a while." I nodded. "I'm with Rue." I said. she tilt her head. "I see the resemblance." she nods.

"Well, don't get too comfortable. everyone here is weird." she said before banging onto the door again. "ugh, I have to fucking pee." she groans. the door then opens and she sighs with relief. "did you even wash your hands." she chuckled. "yeah." he said, he then looks me up and down and leaves. "that was weird." I murmured. "Miya." Ash says coming up to me. "what do you want from." I huffed. "I don't want to hear any lies from you, you clearly are still into your old habits." I rolled my eyes.

"I like you Miya." he said. I froze and made a face. "if you actually liked me, you would've made effort." I said before walking away. "everything alright." Gia asks sitting around a group of high teenagers. "I'm fine." I nodded. "this your cousin, shit she fine." I looked back at the boy and made a face. "excuse me." I replied. "you're fine." he chuckled taking in a smoke. I got up and made my way to the laundry room, opening it up I see Rue and a guy. "shit, sorry." I said before closing the door. "nah come in." Rue says. "hey Rue." I waved awkwardly. "what's up." she said smiling. well she is clearly high. I picked up the bag she was holding and examine it. "don't give her any more of these." I told the guy, he nodded and took the bag.