Don't get involved in things you can't handle love

"I don't know why but I'm still tired." I said taking a bite of bacon. "Maybe because you took weed." Ash chugged down his orange juice. "How did you know." I said getting up to wash my dish. "I'm a drug dealer Miya. Plus you reeked of it." I yawned. "Damn is weed suppose to make me sleepy." "Maybe. I always take naps between my days." "Well tell Rue I'll be back home tonight. I need a nap." I said before entering Ashtrays room.

Tucking myself into bed, I hear a knock. "Come in." I look up to see Ash. "Look at you. All comfortable in my bed." I laughed at his comment. "Your bed just feels amazing." "Hey, What happened to kj." I asked curious about him. Ash made a face and cleared his throat. "Taken care of." He said. "What does that mean." I sat up furrowing my eyebrows. "Like I said, he's taken care of. Why do you even care." I raised both my eyebrows at his stupid remark.

"Because he is someone's family member at the end of the day Ash." "Does it look like I care." He scoffed. "What the fuck is your problem." I shook my head in disbelief. "He was just gonna use you anyway." He sighed. "What if I liked him." Ash looked me dead in the eyes and laughed. "Well you wouldn't be able to confess how you feel anyway. He's dead." He said before exiting out the room.

Jumping out from the bed I went to the living room, I see fez watching tv. "He's dead?!" I raised my voice. Fez looked back at Ash and shook his head. "She wasn't suppose to know that man." "So you guys were gonna keep this a secret from me." I scoffed. "Don't get involved in things you can't handle love." Ash winks at me. Storming out the house in my pajamas, I went back home.

Knocking onto the door Rue opened it. "Hey you good." She questioned. "I'm fine." I walked past her and sat onto the living room couch. "How was it." Rue giggled. "How was what." I asked genuinely confused. "Being high." "It was an amazing feeling in the moment though." I smiled a bit. "Your brother freaked the fuck out once he heard everything." Rue said as she was making toast.

"Yeah, I just don't understand why it's wrong for me to try new things. I mean everyone is high as fuck nowadays." Rue nodded. "Facts. Me personally, take my advice however you want. Do whatever the hell you want to do. Mind you, you only live once." I nodded. "You're right." I shrugged. "Miya." I see Gia enter the room. "Hey." She came to me with the biggest hug.

"I'm okay." I laughed a bit. "I was so worried about you. I'm glad you're here safe." She smiled slightly. I hear my phone buzz. It was from Ashtray.

Ash 🙄
Spin by my crib tn

Me: I'll see.

Ash 🙄
Wasn't a question you're coming

Me: whatever

Can this day get any worse.