Block me watch

"Oh shit that movie was creepy as fuck." Rue said as we all made our way out the theater. "Yeah it creeped me out a bit." Gia giggled. "Let's spark up before we leave." The homeboy with the blonde hair girlfriend said. "And y'all say I'm the Fein." I laughed at her comment. "You down right?" Keon asked me. "Of course." After we all got done smoking I looked up at Keon. He just stood there spacing out. "Whatchu thinking about." I shoved him playfully. "Nothing, I just space out a lot." He chuckled. "Damn we all high." Gia says as well giggled.

"Yo Ty take me home." Rue yawned. "Yeah, ima head out with my sister if that's okay Erin." "Fasho ima tag along make sure you're home safe." He kissed Gia onto the forehead. Well shit I guess they got something going on now. "Me three." I said. "Damn you don't wanna spend time with me no more." He sounded butt hurt. "I do, I just wanna make sure they get home safe." I said. "How about I take you home, Is that okay Rue can I." "Aww you're asking me for permission. Of course as long as my cousin agrees." "Fine." I nodded. "Get home safe, both of y'all." I said bending over to speak to them through the car window. "We will love you." Gia says blowing me a kiss. "Love you too." I blew one back.

I sighed and turned back to keon. "You good." He asked. "Yeah I'm just so fried right now like." I laughed. "Same, wanna go grab ice cream." "Oh my god yes." I nodded quickly. Walking over to the ice cream shop i looked around and it was like a kids dream. "It's beautiful here." I was amazed. "It's one of my favorite spots." "What you want." "Im craving Dulce de leche." I licked my lips while turning to see his reaction he laughed. "Can this gorgeous woman please have a Dulce de leche cone." I blushed I didn't expect him to say that. "Okay anything else." The guy at the front asked. "Umm let me get chocolate on a cone." "Thank you." I said while the gay handed me my ice cream.

As we walked around I felt the urge to ask him a question. "Do you talk to anyone else." I blurted out. He choked on his ice cream and laughed. "Okay Mrs straight to the point." "Sorry." I shook my head and laughed awkwardly. "Nah it's good. I did. But it never worked out so." "What about you." I sighed. "I used to sorta. It's complicated. Well it's not because it's over." "Sounds like he means some to you." He chuckled. "He did. But you can't keep chasing someone your whole life." "Right. Besides why should you do the chasing you're too beautiful for that." I looked up at him and smiled again. "You have your words with that ladies huh." I laughed.

"Yeah sorry if I'm coming off as a player." "No, I think it's sweet." He slightly smiled. Heading to the car he opened it for me. "You can park here." I said as he parked. "Did you enjoy today." He asked. "I did. You made my mind less quiet today." I nodded. "I'm glad. Can I get your number." I nodded while letting out a little laugh. "Here." I passed him back his phone. He walked me to my door step. "Goodnight Miya." "Goodnight Keon." He was walking back to his car but I wanted to do something first. "Wait. Keon." "Yeah." He walked back to me. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss onto his cheek. "Drive safe." He nodded as he went back into his car.

Heading inside I sighed. Today was everything.

Walking inside my room I see Gia knocked out. I then hear a buzz coming from my phone.

Ash

Ash: who was you with?

Me: wtf. Leave me alone ash

Ash: nah who was that guy you was with

Me: none of your business.

Ash: are you tryna be petty

Me: lol petty? I don't care what you do ash I am grown ima do my own thing.

Ash: yeah Ight

Ash: stop playing with me Miya.

Me: you're about to get blocked Fr..

Ash: block me watch

Me: k

After blocking ash I went to change my clothes and headed to bed.