Him, Ashtray

Going back inside I went to find kj. He was still there laying on the ground. "Grab my hand. I got you." I led out my hand for him to get. "Are you okay." Kj laughs, scaring the shit out of me. "I'm good. When I see him again it's over for him." "Y'all got something going on or some." I cleared my throat and shook my head. "Follow me." Heading to the bathroom we both went inside. "Can you see okay." I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's just my nose burns." Grabbing a cloth I wet it with warm water, holding the cloth against his nose I started to clean the dry blood. "I'm sorry he did this." I huffed. "It's alright. He ain't scared shit out of me." He chuckled. "It's not that. I know your ass all about that having no fear shit. But you're injured badly." I rinsed the blood off the cloth then continued again.

I turned my back against him washing the cloth. I felt his hands go onto my waist looking up at the mirror my heart felt like it was pounding out my chess. "Come over." He said whispering in my ear while holding onto my waist still. "My cousins will be asking for me." I giggled. "So? Tell them you with me." "You can finally see if you like to smoke." He shrugged. "Alright. I'm ready whenever you are." "Bet. We're going now." After hearing them words my stomach sank to my ass.

Getting inside the car and heading to his crib I texted Rue and Gia my location. After what felt like hours we made it. "You live by yourself." I asked admiring his place from the outside. "Yeah, of course." He opens the door. "After you." I smiled slightly and entered. "Wow. Not too bad. I see you have taste." I laughed. We headed to his room. "Get comfortable, don't gotta act shy now." He chuckled.

"So this is where I leave my stash. I got pretty much anything you'll need to get high as fuck." I cleared my throat feeling nervous from all of these drugs I'm seeing right now. "We can start off slow. Ima roll up a blunt for us but instead ima roll it up with paper for you. and give you a good size amount of weed inside." I nodded my head and watch him make it.
"How long does that take." I said sighing from boredom. "You can play music if you want." I smiled widely.

"Alright, try it." He holds up the blunt for me while lighting it. "Now inhale and exhale." He nods. I coughed after and he patted my back. "Want water." We chuckled. "Yeah please." "The after taste is disgusting." I shook my head. "You'll start to get used to it."

Thirty minutes passed and I started to feel things but just a little. "I want something strong." I said having my head lay at the edge of the bed. "Really." He said shocked. "I can give you half of this edible. It has one hundred milligrams, Fifty fifty." I nodded and bit into it, it was a Oreo.

Five minutes had passed and I looked up at the ceiling and died from laughter. "You good." I sat up and smiled with my eyes feeling low. "Yes, why wouldn't I be." I bit onto my bottom lip and smiled. The weekend started to play 'Earned It' we locked eyes. But he broke it by laughing. I went on top of him and started to laugh. "Am I suppose to be laughing this much." I said with low red eyes.

"Maybe, some people are different." I then started to hear my phone ring. It squinted my eyes to see who it was, it was Ashtray. "Hello." I said while still sitting onto of him. "Where the fuck are you Miya." I giggled. "Huh." "Miya I'm not joking. Where are you, Rue and Gia need you home." "Who is that." Kj says causing Ashtray to reply. "I'm coming to you right now." He said angrily. "Wait-" he hung up which interrupted me before I can finish my sentence.

"Who was that." He asks again. "Him, Ashtray." Kj flares his nostrils.