Jay?

"Miya wake up, guess who's here." My aunt shoved me trying to wake me up. "Hm." I groaned. "I don't think she wants to wake up." She giggles. I then started to laugh out of no where. "Stop." I pleaded while crying of laughter. "It's too early for this." I huffed. "I guess you don't wanna see your brother, and only brother." He raises both his eyebrows. "What." I widen both my eyes in shock.

"Since when you come down here." I asked out of curiosity. " "I was been down here, just wanted to surprise you." "Oh nah that's gay. You should've told me." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Nah because then you would've had known." He said. "Get ready, we going out." "Where to." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Miami Beach, where else." I squealed out of excitement.

"Alright, get out ima change." I shoved him out the room. Looking into Gia's closet I went in to find my white two piece bathing suit with my net fish pants. For an accessory I went ahead and brought my handbag. Putting my hair curly I then left out the room. "I'm done." My brother gives me a look and sighs. "We went over this already Miya. You can't be wearing that." I shook my head.

"What. you doing too much. I always wore stuff like this before." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Alright, just for today bruh, now hurry and get in the car." I went up to give him a big hug and left the house to get into the car. "Let me connect my Bluetooth." Jay groaned. "C'mon now. Ima play good shit." "I swear to god if it's some Gorilla or Ice Spice ima get the aux." "fine." I rolled my eyes.

"I scrolled through my playlist and decided to put Nba YoungBoy. The song is called 'Outside Today'. My brother and I started to jam all the way heading to the beach. "I ain't going outside today." We both sang out and laughed afterwards. "Ight, we'll we're here." Getting out the car I had went to stretch. "Damn my back was hurting." I sighed. "Let me pay for this parking and we going now." I nodded and waited. "Alright, it's done. Let's go." Walking into the beach it was a lot of people there, seems like we're gonna have fun. 

"Yo." A boy walks up to my brother and daps him up. "Yo, this my sister Miya." I waved and he nodded with a slight smile. "You ain't tell me everybody was gonna be here now." Jay said putting his hands into his pocket. "Yeah, me either bruh. But shit it's go be a blast." He chuckled. "And look who here, jasmine." I cleared my throat and looked at Jay. "Jasmine hm." I chuckled. "Ima talk to her real quick." I nodded.

My brother and left me and his friend alone. "So Miya." I looked over to him and nodded. "What's your name." I asked. "Kj." I rolled my eyes. "Your actual name dummy." "Oh, don't worry about it. Just call me by kj." He chuckled. "Whatever, kj." I said sizing him up and down.