My problem? What's yours. Why the hell are you smoking miya.

"Good morningggg." I opened my eyes widely to see Rue hovered over me. "You scared the shit out of me." I got up rubbing my eyes. "Someone's in a good mood hm." "Of course I am do you know what today is." I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "No." I shook my head. Rue groaned. "It's 4/20. Everyone gets higher than a motherfucker tonight." "I can't leave y'all here. So y'all just gonna have to come with me to fez's party."

"I would love to but no." "C'mon. My mom will bitch about me leaving you and Gia here alone." "Rue, I don't want you getting high as fuck." I said feeling bad about what will happen to her. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." She shrugs it off. "Rue. I care about you and your health. Just slow down tonight." I smiled slightly. "Yeah." She nodded while entering her room.

I then got a text from someone. It was a random phone number.

786-000-0000: yo

Me: who's this?

786-000-0000: kj

Me: how u got my number? 🤨

786-000-0000: don't worry about allat u coming to fezco's party tonight? Ik your cousin rue gonna be there

Me: nah but ima talk to you later

786-000-0000: Alr lil girl ✌🏼

Me: *miya, come correct .

786-000-0000: lol Ight ttyl

Rolling my eyes I turned off my phone and started to clean up. I started my day off with some waffles and orange juice.

"Miya, Gia. Come on." Rue yelled out. "She do this every year." Gia rolled her eyes annoyed. "You think she'll be okay." I asked. "No. But she never listens anyway." Gia sighs. Getting ready, I wore some black leggings, a essential black hoodie. And some black cats. I did my hair in a half up half down.

Walking out the door with Gia we entered the Uber. Arriving at fez's party, it was packed as hell. I mean people where everywhere. Getting out the Uber we made our way inside. "Hi rue rue." A blonde hair girl calls out. "Hey Cassie, and Maddy?." "Nate." She rolls her eyes. "Oh fuck. It's my ex." Rue ran behind me. "Who." I said looking into the crowd.

"That girl right there, she's wearing a skirt with some sparkly makeup and she's blonde." She pointed. I giggled at the situation and comfort her. "Maybe talk to her." I raised both my arms up while dancing away in the crowd. They started to play Nardo Wick 'Baby Wyd'.

I was dancing to the song until I felt someone's grip onto my waist. I turned back quickly to see kj. "Don't do that shit ever again." I said pointing at him. "My bad miss boujee." He said while smiling. "I thought you said you weren't gonna be here." He said taking in a puff of weed. "Okay, you got me. I'm only here because of my cousin." "Wanna smoke with me." I cleared my throat and laughed. "Nah I'm too scared. I don't know what's gonna happen to me." "Just one hit." He offered it to me.

"Fine." I shrugged. He puts the joint onto my mouth, I tried inhaling it but coughed due to me not knowing what the hell to do. "Yo, you good." He asked patting my back. "Yeah." I coughed again. "Miya." I hear a familiar voice call out to me. "What the hell are you doing." Ash says in a tone where he was pissed as fuck. "What?" I questioned him. "You gave this to her." He looked at kj angrily. "Yeah, she said she wanted to." He shrugged it off.

Ash then launches a punch right against his jaw. The whole crowd stops to watch what was happening. "Ash stop." I said trying to get him off of kj. Ash gets himself off of kj and I looked at him scared for my life. "You're covered in blood ash." I trembled in fear. I looked back down to kj seeing him with a swollen eye.

"Someone call 911." A brunette hair girl says wearing some designer nails. Following ashtray I grabbed his arm. "What the fuck is your problem." I shouted. "My problem? What's yours. Why the hell are you smoking miya." I scoffed. "Why does that concern you? I can do whatever the hell I want." "If I ever see you with him again, he's gonna be dead this time." Ashtray said walking away angrily.