Getting you the hell away from that dude

"She has a boyfriend." Ash says clearing his throat. I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed. "I don't, he's crazy. Just ignore him." The guy nods slowly and shrugs. Ash pulls my arm causing me to be pulled into him closely. "What are you doing." I gritted my teeth. "Getting you the hell away from that dude." Ash sighs. "So come on." He says trying to pull my arm again.

Letting go from his grip. "No." I said. Ash sucks his teeth and scoffs. "Come on, Miya why are you acting like that." He asks. "I think you left your girlfriend hanging." I said making ash look back at the blonde haired girl playing with her drink. "I don't want her, I want you." I shook my head, trying to walk away ash runs up in front of me. "You're hard headed, take a hint Ash." I sighed.

"So you don't feel anything." He said, making me look into his eyes. "I don't." I cleared my throat. "Your lying." He scoffs. "It doesn't matter how I feel anyway, your just going to be you." I shrugged. "It does, because I happen to like your ugly ass." He said causing me to chuckle a bit. "First off, I'm not ugly." I shook my head. "Yeah okay." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"I just can't be with you Ash, you had something with my cousin." Ash touches the bride of his nose and sighs. "That's old news Miya." He said. "You were with my cousin Ash, isn't that weird just a little bit." I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Not to me at least, Gia doesn't have a problem with us talking." I sighed then walked away.

Making my way outside to the pool, I sat at the edge putting my feet into the pool. Ash sat next to me while putting his feet into the pool as well. "You know you get under my skin, right." I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. "I can see that." Ash turns to me and stares at me. "What." I said looking back at him. "Nothing, just looking at you." He said causing me to look away shyly.

Ash turns my face to look at him, I gulped hard and bit my lower lip nervously. "Someone's nervous" he chuckles. "Nobody's nervous." I lied. "Oh really." He said before leaning in for a kiss. Kissing him back he pulls me into the pool with him. "What the hell Ash." I yelled out loud, causing Ash to let out a chuckle. "Your scared of getting wet." He says. "No, but now I gotta go home soaked." I rolled my eyes. "Come here." He said twirling me around in the pool.

"Alright, let me down I'm still mad at you." I chuckled. "Damn, girl I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes. "Shut up." I said splashing him in the pool. "Wanna start a war." He tilts his head while asking. "I'm up for the challenge." I said.