I should've just trusted my instinct about you

Waking up, I look to my side to see Gia still sleep. going to the bathroom I brushed me teeth and took a warm shower, getting out the bathroom I decided to wear a white tank crop top with low rise jeans. I then get a message from my brother. 

Jay💙

Jay: 'wsp sis, whats been going on'

Me: 'everything good, still trying to fit in'

Jay: 'wdym'

Me: 'I've meet some peoples, they were cool until I found some out'

Jay: 'girl if u don't just tell me already' 

Me: 'I met a boy, but Gia had talked to him before and it's kinda weird how he knows that, and now he wanna talk to me' 

Jay: 'yeah, stay away from dude he a player' 

Me: 'yep I peep'

Jay: and who said u can speak to dude? 

Me: 'Excuse me, I ain't think I had to ask for your permission 😂'

Jay: 'ofc u do, I'm your big brother Miya'

Me: 'u right, but still I am old enough to make my choices to who I want to talk to'

Jay: 'alright, now don't let me catch him lacking' 

Me: 'lmao bye, I gotta go do something'

Jay: 'love u💙'

Me: 'love u too💙'

Getting off my phone, I went to go to the corner store, making my way there I see Rue. I just waved not wanting to bother her. looking around, I got me some noodles and a water bottle. heading to the register my eyes met Ash, clearing my throat I gave him the items. "good morning." he said with a slight smile. "morning." I nodded. before he can get to scan my water bottle he stopped. "whats up with you." he asked. "nothing, can you continue scanning please." I sighed. "something is clearly on your mind Miya." "just scan my shit Ash." I said getting annoyed. 

"No." he said with a sigh. "are you fucking serious." I furrowed my eyebrows. "hell yeah i'm serious." he nodded crossing his arms. "don't let me go over there and scan my own shit Ash." I said with frustration. "bro, whats up. talk to me." he sighed. "did you and Gia talked." I asked leaving him shock. "who told you." he furrowed his eyebrows. "it doesn't matter, answer my question." I huffed. "yeah, we did. past tense why?" he asked scanning my water bottle. "why didn't you think to tell me." I raised both my eyebrows. "I didn't think it was serious, plus who's to say we're even talking." he made a face. 

"So that kiss meant nothing." I asked. "it was just a kiss, now you're doing too much." he shook his head. "I should've just trusted my instinct about you." I shook my head in disappointment. "give me my stuff Ash." I said leaving my hand out to take the bag, snatching the bag from him I left the store filled with so much anger.