I should've known you're a back stabbing bitch

"Seriously." I turned around to see Gia with anger written all over her face. "Gia wait." I sighed. "It's not what it looks like." I said. "Oh really? So Ash didn't seem to be sticking his tongue down your throat, that's not what it looks like." Gia shook her head while furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to kiss me." "I should've known, you're a back stabbing bitch." Gia said before leaving and slamming her room door.

I sighed out of frustration and sat onto the couch. I then hear a notification from my phone. It was from Draco. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the couch. My phone then buzzed again. Grabbing my phone I replied back to Draco.

Instagram

Nbadraco_. : yo ghost

Me: ghost? Boy I clearly don't want to talk to u.

Nbadraco_. : man c'mon stop trying me, u see I wanna talk to u

Me: are u delusional?

Nbadraco_. : lemme take u out tmr

Me: what if im busy

Nbadraco_. With what?

Me: take me out where?

Nbadraco_. : it's a surprise send me yo location so I can pick u up

Me: u not picking me up from my house, u know that corner store down here?

Nbadraco_. : Alr ma'am I'll pick u up there, be ready at 12am

I liked his message and turned off my phone. Why is so much shit happening to me, I hate it. "Miya." I turned to see Rue sitting onto the couch as well. "Hey." I smiled slightly. "What are you doing up, it's like super late." Rue tucks her hair behind her ear. "Thinking." I sighed. "Same." She sighs. "So what's with you and Ash." Rue looks back at me. "Oh nothing." I sighed.

"Come on, I see you two." She smiles. "He's drama, which is why I wished I never spoken to him in the first place." I looked back at her. "Why you say that." She asks. "Did you know that was Gias ex." "Oh." Rue sucks her teeth. "She'll get over it. It's some stupid teenage relationship." Rue shrugged. "But I can't do that to her rue, she's family." I said. "Look, I may be high right now, but do what makes you happy. Even if that means losing people that you love or hurting them." Rue said making a point.

"Rue." "Yes, you can sleep in my room." She says walking into the kitchen. "Thanks." I smiled slightly. Taking a nice warm shower I headed into Rues room. Getting into her bed i sighed. "What." Rue says while we're both turned the opposite direction. "I miss this." I scoffed. "Yeah, we were so young." She chuckled. "Remember those dolls we had, and Gia and I drew on them making them look like devils." "Oh yeah, my mom was pissed." Rue chuckles again.

"Those dolls were fucking fifty dollars each." I chuckled and sighed. "Goodnight Miya." "Goodnight Rue." I said before closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep.