𝚈𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

You and Blake had a fight. You wanted him to fly out to see you because you had an art show and some of it was of him. He told you he couldn't make it and you were obviously upset, but you understood...in a way.

"I told you about this months ago." You said as you paced the room.

"I've already apologized, I don't know what you want me to do. Something came up!" He said over the phone.

"I want you to be there! When your album released I was there. I could've listened to it at home, but instead I showed up! When you moved houses in Texas, I still flew down to help even if I had to take off work. We haven't seen each other in person for months and I want you to come and visit me!"

"I might next week." He sighed.

"Stop saying you might do something and just fucking do it!" You shout before hanging up and shutting off your phone.

Blake pinched the bridge of his nose when he heard the beep of you hanging up. "Damn it." He mumbled as he sat down on his bed. He set his phone down before rubbing his face and staring at the floor. He quickly walked over to his computer and pulled up plane tickets, he bought the next available flight to you. He quickly packed a bag for a week or so and grabbed everything else he needed. "I'm leaving for a week." He said as he walked downstairs.

"But what about the video we have tomorrow and the podcast?" Issac asked.

"I'm bringing my computer with me and we'll figure it out. I've just realized this is more important." He said as he dashed out the door.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You stood by your art as you faked a smile and answered any questions people had. Luckily it was near the end and there were only a few people left.  "Who's that?" A person asked as they walked over.

"My boyfriend." I answer simply.

"Well, it's very good. Looks almost exactly like him." They nodded and walked away, leaving you confused. You hadn't put a reference picture up.

"It does look almost exactly like me." You heard the oh so familiar voice. You whipped your head around and there he stood. You quickly walked over and hugged him, you felt him hug back as he kissed the top of your head.

"You came." You said, your voice muffled by his shirt.

"And I should've always planned on being here. I'm sorry I keep letting work get in the way of seeing you. You've put in the effort and I haven't recently, so I'm sorry." He said before looking at the art. "This is really good, I might have to buy a couple off you to put in my room."

"You don't have to buy them." You began to say.

"I want to. I want to hang them up on my wall so that when I stream people can see the amazing artist my girlfriend is."

"No, I mean I can give you it if you want it. You don't have to pay for my art. If you want it, it's yours." You say with a small laugh.

"Dude, that's awesome!" He says causing you to laugh harder.

"Take your pick." You say and he immediately walks over to the one where it's the two of you dancing.

"I remember this. It was right before I moved to Texas, we had our last date and it was a picnic by the lake. I asked you to bring a speaker."

"But I brought my record player and we danced next to the lake until the sun went down."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where are we?" You asked as Blake helped you out of the car.

"Couple more steps and I'll take the blindfold off." He said, he had you stop and he let go of your hands for a moment. After a few seconds you heard music playing and you soon realized what was going on. A smile spread across your face as he took the blindfold off your eyes and you saw the lake. "Last time we danced when the sun was setting. Now, I think we should dance under the moon and stars."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and held him close before kissing his cheek. "I love you so much." You whispered in his ear as you pulled back and placed your hands on his cheeks.

He didn't say anything, but you could see the love in his eyes. He leaned down as he softly kissed your lips.

After that night of dancing you never missed a chance to dance together. You always whispered that you loved him in his ear and it always seemed to put him in trances.