𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Suddenly you were in a tattoo shop? A guy with silver hair was giving what looked like a 5 year old a tattoo. Then he set the tattoo needle down. "All done. Not so bad was it?" He said as he wiped the boys wrist where the numbers 001 were written. Wait if he's number one then that means there's gonna be more. Then you remembered eleven. This is where it all started. You thought

"See there's nothing to be afraid of. Is there y/n?" He said turning to you. "Why don't you take a seat?" His voice got all distorted and you sprinted down the hallway, seeing bodies and flickering lights.

𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫.....

"Stay with me, okay! Whatever you guys are doing up there HURRY! UP!" Steve shouted as he tried shaking you to wake up. Erica ran into Eddie's bedroom where everyone was ripping things apart searching for the tape.

"Steve says you need to hurry." Erica told them as she ran back

"Yeah? No shit!" Dustin yelled back. Was he scared of losing his sister again? Hell yes. Was he going to let her die? Hell no.

"We're trying we can't find the damn song. What is all this shit? At this point we'll be lucky to find a song!" Robin yelled. Before you did disappear you sat next to Robin in chemistry. She was you lab partner. You'd both laugh at people who failed the experiment at the time. Robin was seen at the quiet girl or the outcast, but you were still her friend and that's why she was so determined to save you. "Don't you have any Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles?! Music!"

"This is music!" Eddie shouted holding up a Metallica tape. Truth be told Eddie had a slight crush on you before you became Steve Harringtons girl. Even though he was bullied and made fun of for playing D&D by Steve back when they were both in school, Eddie wouldn't try to steal anyones girl though.

𝑰𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫....

You kept running down that never ending hallway until you reached the end. Your ripped the boards off the door but was stopped by the voice echoing behind you. "Y/n." You were trapped. Suddenly you were in the tattoo chair being held down by slimy vines.

"I would've settled for leather straps, but this works." You grimaced. Vecna slowly walked over to you.

"I...want you to tell eleven...everything you see." He said as he held his hand to your face and you saw Hawkins, your Hawkins, being destroyed by this big red cloud, then flashes of Dustin, Steve, and your mother being killed by him. Then more flashes of people dying then sudden darkness...

OUTSIDE YOUR MIND...

Air, your lungs gasped for it as your eyes flew open. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here, babe. I'm right here." Steve comforted you as your grasped the fabric of the Jean jacket Eddie had lent to him.

𝑴𝒂𝒙'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

You told everyone what you'd seen, what vecna had shown you. After a while of arguing about what to do eddie informed everyone about War Zone which was only a few miles out of Hawkins. Eddie was forced to wear a Michael Myers mask so no one would see him. You all quickly ran over to the RV and and snuck in through the back window. Eddie locked the side door and hot wired the car. You and Steve got up front as he drove like hell to War Zone. "You know, I always dreamt of having a big family." Steve broke the silence "Six little Harringtons, 3 boys, 3 girls. And every so often we'd all pile into something like this and go to the Smokies, the Grand Canyon. We'd end up in some beach in California and we'd stay there for a week and I don't know go surfing or something."

"That sounds nice." You smiled softly

"Wanna know something else?"

"Sure."

"I can only picture you, no one else, you there with me." He said and your heart swelled. Everyone always said 'don't go for Steve he's a playboy.' 'He's just trying to get in your pants.' 2 years ago that might have been true, but now he was the polar opposite.