𝚈𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

You knew Blake through Issac and Issac knew you had a huge crush on Blake and he also knew Blake liked you. And so when LTLVC rolled around he had the perfect dare for Blake. "Woo, Yumi time for your dare!" Issac said as he pulled up the number wheel. It wouldn't matter what number it landed on because he would just give him the dare he wanted him to have. "You have to send flowers to the second person you have pinned in messages and we get to write the note they come with."

"What?" Blake asked with a laugh.

"That's like the dumbest dare I've ever heard for this." Nick laughed.

Although, Blake's eyes widened when he noticed he had you pinned second. "I'm not doing this." He said almost immediately.

"You already used your veto, it's this or get a strike." Issac said his smirk being hidden by his camera being off.

He thought for a moment as he contemplated, $50,000 does sound really nice. He sighed as he found a flower shop's website and bought a bouquet of your favorite flowers and entered your address. "What do I put on the note card?" He asked.

"Flowers for my flower." Grunk thought of, laughing as he said it. Everyone quickly agreed and Blake reluctantly typed it.

"Do I have to type my name?" He said, immediately regretting asking.

"Yes!" Tanner shouted too cheerfully.

He typed out his name and submitted the order, but he wrote the letter in Japanese, they never said it had to be in English.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You were sitting on your couch getting some work done on your computer when someone knocked on your door. You set your computer on the coffee table as you stood up and walked over to the door. When you opened the door you were met with a delivery man holding a bouquet of flowers. "Y/n?" He asked looking at a sheet of paper.

"Yes...?" You asked weary.

"Sign please." He said as he handed you the clip board. You signed for the flowers before he handed them to you, wished you a nice day and left. You closed the front door and brought them into your kitchen before setting them down. You looked for the note and read it before realizing it was in Japanese. Thank god for google translate. You took a picture and softly laughed at the note before reading the name.

Your cheeks reddened at the nice gesture and your smile grew realizing he liked you back. You quickly pulled out your phone to text him.

Blake :)

I got your flowers
Call me when you can

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Blake looked at his phone and slightly smiled. "Yumi! Lights out, no phones!" Issac yelled.

"Sorry! The person I sent the flowers to was letting me know they got them and wants me to call when I can." He said putting the phone down.

"Call them!" Tanner shouted, Larry started chanting it soon after.

"Call them and put it on speaker." Issac said.

"What? No, I'm not doing that." He replied immediately.

"Fine, but at least call them. It's common courtesy." Issac said and Blake called you.

"Hello?" You asked answering the phone.

"Hey, so you got the flowers?" He asked as he kept the phone off speaker, but leaving his mic on.

"Yeah, it was very sweet. Although I feel like 'flowers for my flower,' wasn't the best pickup line. I loved it don't get me wrong, but I know you could've done better." You say with a small laugh.

"Yeah. I couldn't think of anything and the boys were helping me brainstorm. That was from Grunk and it was the best option, trust me." He replied, laughing too.

"Well thank you, it was a very sweet gesture and they're very pretty. I do have one question, why was the note in Japanese?"

"Oh...I was nervous. I figured you'd see it and never translate it so I wouldn't be rejected, you'd translate it and reject me or never bring it up, or you'd translate it and allow me to ask you on a proper date." He said, it wasn't a lie.

"Well, I would love to go on a date with you."

"Really?!" He said in disbelief.

"Absolutely. Just text me the details and I'm free whenever." You say smiling.

"Yeah, I will." He said, still in disbelief.

"I should go, I gotta finish some work. Bye Blake."

"Bye y/n." He says before hanging up. "I'm going on a date!" He cheered forgetting what he was doing.

"Wait was that y/n? You sent flowers to y/n?" Grunk asked once he realized what had happened.

"I'm going on a date. I'm going on a date. I'm going on a date." Blake kept repeating in a sing song voice.

"Yumi got bitches!" Tanner shouts.

"Hey! Don't call her that or I'll beat your ass!"