Lets talk :)

^^thats me btw :)

So writing has always been a passion of mine and that's something that I will never let go of. I want to thank those who have been here since the beginning and those who are here now. I'm very grateful for every single one of you all and how everyone has been so kind. This isn't a bad talk and I am not leaving so don't worry.

For those of you who only know me from this imagines book that's fine, but I also write full books. They may take me a while to write so I've made a deal with myself. I don't publish a book until it is fully written so that if I were to lose interest or passion for said book I could delete it or let it sit in my drafts without letting anyone down.

That's my biggest fear on this app or in general, letting people down.

That being said, if I don't publish an imagine or start publishing a book it's because I'm going through a phase where I don't want to write or read (or I'm busy with school). I'm a person who goes through phases, whether it's I'm only reading and not writing, or writing and not reading, both or neither. That's how I am it's how I've always been.

As of right now I'm going through a reading but not writing phase and if I do write something it's for school. So I've gotten an idea so that way I'm publishing things that I like and things I think you'll like too!

My English class this year is called Art, Design, and voice. We write essays in said class and majority of the time it's something we like to write about. I mean I've written an essay analyzing CMWYL and the WU&IO cover. So whenever I write something for that class and I think it's something you guys will like I'm going to publish it on here. No it won't be a fanfic, but I think you'll like it.

Okay, thank you for reading this and hopefully understanding me. I love you all, new readers or old readers. 🤍