𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗/𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

You weren't the most popular at school, but you didn't care. You liked being alone you didn't have to partner up for school projects, you didn't have to worry about being late for the mall and you didn't have to worry about other people in general. You were bullied by Angela or at least that's what she thinks she doing to you. You don't care if she takes out her anger on you just as long no one else is her target. Then Jane Hopper moved to town and Angela dropped you faster than yesterday's outfit. When Jane did her presentation on her father you thought it was sweet you knew it was supposed to be about a celebrity but technically anyone can be someone else celebrity. But Angela wasn't gonna let that slide.
"Mrs. Gracie I thought the project was supposed to be on an actual celebrity." Angela's annoying perky vice pipped up

"And I thought we were supposed tell the truth on what we've done to honor them." You said looking at her

"What's that supposed to mean?" She gritted her teeth

"Oh come on!" You scoffed and then did your impression of her "'I help people who struggle with studying' 'I help the homeless' 'I donate to charity' bull fucking shit. You used to dump your smoothie on me after lunch because I was the trash can. At least Jane is being truthful and did her work! You didn't even do the assignment, you made James Rogers do it for you and took the credit! So do us all a favor and shut your mouth because your voice sounds worse than nails on a chalk board, Barbie bitch." You huffed and sat back in your chair then motioned for Jane to carry on. She smiled at you and continued with her presentation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Later that day, you got an A on the assignment along with Jane because you were able to convince Mrs. Gracie to give her an A, but Angela ended up with an F because she didn't do her work. As you were leaving school you saw Angela and her friends stomping on Janes project. You luckily had a Coca-Cola with you so when you walked over you poured it over her head. "You really can't just let her live can you, huh?" You scoffed as you helped Jane off the ground and helped her pick up her project.

"Aw, look the freaks are friends" Angela laughed

"Aw, look Angela pays people to be her friends." You mimicked and she stormed over to you "What? What are you gonna do?" She pushed you and you laughed as you stood back up "That's it a little push. That's pathetic even for you. Do you really have nothing better to do? You sit there on your high horse acting like you have all this power, but you know deep down that you have zero power. So, what do you do? You torcher the ones who have it worse to make yourself feel better." She was speechless "Cat caught your tongue?" You asked and she stormed off

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day you had to work at the roller rink. Yes, you'd rather depend your spring break sleeping and relaxing, but you also know money just doesn't appear on your pillow overnight anymore. Jane, Will and another guy you didn't know walked up to the skate stand. "Jane, I haven't seen you here in a while. Hi Will, nice to see you again. And I don't think I know you?" You said as you grabbed the shoe sizes they requested prior.

"Oh, I'm mike, Janes boyfriend." He said as you handed them their skates.

"Well, nice to meet you mike. Have a nice day. And don't forget no food or drink on the rink." You said as they walked away to find a place to put their skates on. Once you saw them skating in the rink you also saw Angela and her posse walking in and up to the skate stand. "Oh, look it's Barbie." You said as you grabbed their skates

"Wow, imagine working over spring break." She laughed

"Wow, imagine not knowing how the real world works." You mimicked and they grabbed theirs skates. "Don't fall on your face, we wouldn't want that plastic to be messed up." She flipped you off.

Later, you saw Angela pulling Jane around the rink until she stopped her in the middle and spotlight flashed over her, Angela's friends made an announcement and blasted 'wipe out' over the speakers as one of her other friends recorded what was about to go down. Once you spotted her rolling back with a drink in hand you hopped over the counter and ran in front of her. "Sorry, no drinks on the rink." You said as you grabbed it from her hand and walked back to the skate stand, but she quickly ripped it out of your hand and rolled right onto the rink. You walked over to the concessions and got a strawberry milkshake. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. After you saw her dump the chocolate milkshake on Jane you rolled right into Angela as she turned around. "Oops." You said sarcastically and you poured the rest over her head. You dropped the cup on top of her head and rolled over to Jane to help her up. But once she was up she rolled away as fast as possible. "Jane, Wait!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You grabbed your change of clothes for after work and brought them to the storage room. "Jane, it's y/n." You said as you walked into the room. "I brought you some spare clothes if you want them. They should fit, but I don't know." You said as you handed them to her

"Why?" She asked as you were about to leave

"Because your dress is gonna get all sticky and you'll just feel gross." You answered

"No. Why are you so nice to me?" She rephrased

"I don't like seeing other people made fun of or laughed at. Angela used to make fun of me and I didn't care as long as she didn't do it to other people. But then she saw you and boom! New target, so I just kind of stepped in." You said, it wasn't a total lie. The only thing you didn't tell her was that you had a major crush on her since you saw her. You couldn't tell her because you didn't know if she liked girls and if you got rejected your secret would be out.

"Thank you." She said and you gave her a nod as you walked out of the door and saw Angela in a new outfit watching the clip of Jane over and over again. Once Jane walked out of the storage closet you whispered to her.

"Wanna get some revenge?" You asked. You walked up grabbed the camera and took the tape out of it.

"Look, it's freak 1 sticking up for freak 2." Angela chimed

"Angela I'm only gonna ask once before it gets ugly. All though maybe the ugly will be prettier than you. Apologize to Jane and I won't punch you in the face, but hey maybe it'll fix your nose and your daddy won't have to pay for a nose job." You smirked

"Fine. Jane, I'm sorry... that you're such a freak." She burst out laughing as she and her friends walked away. But before you could punch her Jane already grabbed a skate and chased after her.

"Angela!" She shouted and once Angela turned around she walked her in the face.

"Badass!" You told Jane "Well, I guess she got her nose job after all."