𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

It was cold. That's all you could say. You were beaten, bloody, and cold. Last thing your remember was that you were on your way to work. "She's finally awake." Your captor said, you didn't know who it was.

"What's going on?" Your voice groggy as you held your head.

"You and Aaron Hotchner took something from me a very long time ago, and now it's my time to return the favor." He smiled wickedly before he smacked your head into the wall behind you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where's y/n?" Derek asked as he entered the round table room.

"She's probably in traffic or something." Prentiss shrugged off.

"We can start without her, I'll fill her in when she gets here." Hotch said nodding towards Garcia to start.

"At least it's local. Andrea Scott and Olivia Peyton were found murdered in their apartment last night. And the gross part; both eyes and tongues were cut out." She grimaced before sitting down.

"Usually it's one of the other. Either the victims say or see something they weren't supposed to." Rossi thought off.

"Maybe it was both. They saw something and tried to stop him and when they tried to say something it ticked him off." JJ countered.

"Alright, JJ, you and Reid head to the crime scene. Rossi and Morgan talk to the parents. Me and Garcia will go over the evidence and start the profile." Hotch told the group and everyone went their own ways. Garcia went to her own office and called you, making sure you were on your way.

'This is y/n sorry that you missed me, just leave your message and I'll think about calling back. Bye!' Your voice message said over the phone after it rang. Garcia just hung up and she started to worry before reminding herself that you were an FBI agent and could handle your own.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was hazy, you could barely make out the figure in front of you, but now you could see it was Penelope. "Hey doll, I made your favorite. My infamous grilled chicken with fettuccine sauce, cooked asparagus and toast. Not the slice bread toast, the baguette kind." You realized you were in your old apartment, this moment was a few days after you had come back from an assignment that you and Aaron worked on.

"Pen, what's all this?" You asks sitting down across from her.

"You've been stressed. I wanted to help you. Plus we both haven't had a romantic date in a while so I thought it was time to fix it. Just tell him where she is and you can eat." She said and you looked down to see your wrists were bound to the arm rests.

"Wh...what are you talking about? What are these?" You looked up and saw Robert.

"Where is she?" He asked.

Your eyes flew open as you gasped for air. You looked to your right and he sat right out of your reach. "I don't know where she is." You said out of breath.

"You have to know where she is, you placed her in witness protection!"

"That's the point! I promise I don't have a clue." You yelled. He stood up before he straddled you and began to strangle you. Your vision went spotty and then black.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The case went smoothly, other than one more victim. They had caught the guy and Garcia was on her way out to rush to your apartment and check on you. Just then her computer beeped and your picture showed up on screen. "No, no, no, this isn't real." She whispered to herself as she began typing away and tears filled her eyes.