𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Kinda morbid and dark but I like this idea.

"The beast lives out of the raging storm in the dead of night. The ravenous blood-sick creature searches for its sacrifice through the hideous darkness, it lurches, driven by death itself. Only the satisfaction of slaughter will cause it to return to the darkness from which it came." Stiles read to the pack. Recently young teens and preteens were being killed late at night. The only reason they were able to figure out what was causing the deaths was because a parent saw the creature.

He claimed it looked like a shadow and it didn't really have a figure. When he tried to tackle it, it disappeared into the darkness. His child was killed by what is known as the boogie man.

"This is an urban legend. Are we even sure that's what the parent saw?" Derek questioned.

"Yes. He was sure of it." Scott said as he looked at the picture in the book.

"It makes sense, no prints and no way to determine point of entry. There were no signs of a break in and they had to pull an axe out of the kids face." Stiles grimaced at the last bit.

"So what do we do? I mean, how are we supposed to stop this boogie man from killing innocent children?" Lydia asked.

"Only the boogie man knows. For now, all we have is lights, just tell everyone to keep them on." Stiles told his dad.

"Problem." Chris interjected. "It's summer, rolling blackouts are starting. How will people keep the lights on if the powers out?"

"Candles. It's really all we have. Until, we capture him." Stiles sighed.

"It's late, I'm sure he's already picked his victim." And just then, Sheriff Stilinski was called, for a murder. "Let's all head home and figure out how to capture him tomorrow." Scott sighed and everyone collectively agreed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mom, can you leave my door cracked open? To let the light in?" A eleven year old boy asked his mother.

"Of course sweetie. Sleep tight, okay? I'm down the hall if you need anything." She told him before cracking his door open and walking to her room. You snickered at the action.

'Thanks, an easy way in, you fucking idiot.' You thought to yourself. As you slithered through the darkness is the room you could hear him praying to himself.

"Please don't let me fall asleep 'cause the Boogie Man will creep, through my window in my room stab me with a broken broom. Please don't let me fall sleep 'cause the Boogie Man will creep, through my window, in my room
Sta-" he was cut off by you taking a broken broom and stabbing it through his neck.

"Boogie Woogie Woogie!" You smiled sinisterly at the choking boy. Once he stopped movie and his eyes dulled you smiled taking a big inhale through your nose. You let go of the broken broomstick handle and sunk back into the darkness as you heard the mother running to her child. As you slithered out of the house the sinister smile never left your face. You walked down the dark street and your loud, sinister, horrifying, laugh would make every child, teen, and adult in Beacon Hills fear for their lives.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Urban legends, they built our world today. Werewolves, vampires, banshees, sirens, mermaids, and even the boogie man. We all know these legends, we all know their weaknesses, but I want you all to dive deeper. You've each been assigned a legend and the rubric will tell you what to look for. You have all week on this project. Any questions?" You asked as you looked around your class. Contrary to popular belief, the boogie 'man' has a life outside of taking others lives.