𝙹𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

I'm naming Schlatts black cat Fang cause it's fangs are so cute 🤭
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Oh Schlatts gonna kill me." You said to your chat as you looked at the orange tabby cat.

Schlatt was your boyfriend of two years and he had taken the newly adopted black cat, Fang, to get his last round of shots. While he went to do that you did a PO Box opening stream. Someone had sent a few outfits for the cat and you decided it would be the perfect time for Jambo to try them on.

"First up, we have the flannel!" You said holding up jambo for the camera to see. Pouting at how cute he looked. "Look at the little guy! Awww." You said covering him in kisses and putting him on the floor to let him walk around. As he walked in the background you looked for the next outfit. When you saw the familiar white and black dress you stood up and ran to your bedroom closet.

Unfortunately, Schlatt had come home and when he walked into your office he saw Jambo in his flannel. "Oh god." He said silently chuckling before picking up the cat. "What'd the broad do to ya? Huh?" He asked and all he got was a paw to the face in response. When Schlatt turned his head he saw the live twitch set up. "Of course she's live." He sighed before taking a seat. "Sup fuckers. Why'd you let her do this to Jambo?"

"Alright chat! I got the dress on and now I can match with Jam...bo." You said entering the room in the short, skin tight, and very revealing black and white dress.

"Nope!" Schlatt yelled as he quickly shut off the camera turning the screen black. But he didn't mute the mic. "What the hell are you wearing?"

"A dress. Wait, where's fang?" You said realizing you could dress up the other cat instead of Jambo.

"Absolutely not! You're not violating my other cat." He said running over to you and pulling you back.

"Jambo looks adorable, you can't deny that." You said as he dragged you back to the chair, making you sit in his lap.

"I give it a five outta ten at best. Back to my question, what the hell are you wearing?"

"A dress. I bought it for that one dinner a while ago, but we had to cancel and I never got the chance to wear it." You shrugged and Schlatt double checked the mic.

"Sorry guys. I gotta mute, what I'm about to say isn't for your ears." He said before muting the mic and turning back to you. "I really wish you weren't live right now."

"Why?"

"Because when you walked through that door I wanted to rip that dress off you. I couldn't because then we'd have a sex tape out there and I don't think anyone would want to see what I'd do to you." He said in a low tone making you freeze. You quickly reached over to the mic and unmuted.

"Gotta end here. Important stuff just came up. Bye guys! Love ya!" You said quickly ending the stream and turning to Schlatt. "I have a feeling the bed is more comfortable than my office chair."

"Good, I planned on going there anyway." He said standing up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Clothes were scattered on the floor, your dress somewhere in the pile. You and Schlatt laid in the bed, your head laying on his chest as his hand rubbed up any down your arm. "This is not what I expected when I came home from the vet." Schlatt said as he closed his eyes.

"Me neither. You know if I didn't dress up Jambo, I wouldn't have gotten dressed up either." You said looking up at him.

"If you do it again, just make sure it's matching." He smirked causing you to playfully smack his chest and sit up. He quickly pulled you back down, holding you so your back was against his chest. "Where do you think your goin broad?"

"To make dinner."

"Nope. You are staying right here, I'll order a pizza."