𝙳𝚒𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚇 𝙾𝙲

UGH HES SO FINE IMMA CRY
This is an excerpt from a book I'm writing for him. I'm on episode three of season two so the book will be a while longer. If you're interested in reading it when it comes out then I will come back to this book and put a little bit of the prologue to tell you that it's published. Enjoy :)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Talia limped back into Diego's room since his place was closer than hers. She pulled her hand off her side, the cool air making her wince. "Damn it." She seethed as she searched the room for bandages. After searching most drawers she couldn't find any. "Man lives in a damn boxing building and doesn't have any bandages." She found one of his long sleeved shirts and cut off the sleeves. Before she could cut through the second sleeve Diego walked in.

"What are you doing?" He asked, not noticing the blood.

"Trying to make a bandage out of your shirt because you don't have any actual ones." She fake smiled, her vision starting to be invaded by small black dots.

"You cut your finger?"

"No...worse."

"Break a nail?"

"Try...again?" Her voice became more weary.

"I don't know. Stub your toe?"

"Got...sh-shot..." she trailed off before her eyes rolled back and she fell. Diego was quick to react as he ran toward her and caught her before she smacked her head on the cement.

"Shit!" He said as he ran to the first aid kit in the hallway. When he got back he peeled off her shirt to see the wound better. He cleaned the wound and made sure nothing was left in the wound before putting disinfectant on it and wrapping the bandage tightly around her stomach. "Hey, hey." He said as he lightly tapped her face, trying to wake her. "Talia, wake up." Nothing. "Talia, come on. Let me see those pretty eyes." She started to groan. "C'mon let me see them. I forgot what color they were, so you gotta show me."

"Brown." She groaned, still not opening her eyes.

"You gotta show me."

"No."

"C'mon Talia, just show me your pretty eyes." Diego could sense the eye roll from her.

"Fine." She mumbled before slowly opening them.

"There they are. You gotta keep them open. C'mon." He said helping her of the ground and onto the bed. Once she was sat down he grabbed one of his hoodies and walked back over. "Arms up."

"I'm not a toddler, I can put on my own clothes." She said snatching the clothes out of his hand and immediately wincing from the pain.

"Toddler or not, you need my help. So, arms up." He repeated taking back the hoodie. Talia reluctantly lifted her arms and Diego slipped the hoodie over her head and she adjusted it to her body. "Now, I got called to a family meeting. Let's go."

"Diego. I'm not a part of your family."

"Maybe not, but you're severely injured and there's no way in hell I'm leaving you alone. Plus we don't have stitches here and I need to stitch that up." He told her as he helped her up and they left.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You are never driving again!" Talia yelled as she walked into the academy.

"It wasn't that bad." Diego sighed knowing she was overreacting.

"Yes it was. I swear you intentionally hit every bump and pothole on the way." She said as she walked into the living room.

"I hit three bumps."

"You hit way more than that."

"Whoa, what's with all the hostility?" Allison asked walking into the main hall.

"It's fine now, just...where is your medical room. I know you have one somewhere." Talia asked wanting to stitch herself up and leave.

"Down the hall three doors to your right." Allison said.

"Thank you." Talia smiled as she held her side walking away. Diego went to follow her but Allison stopped him.

"Where are you going?" She asked holding him back.

"To help her with the stitching."

"Nope. She's capable of that."

"Just let me go help."

"Diego. The last time you talked to her you broke her heart so bad that she still picking up the pieces. As much as I want you two back together you have to understand that her well-being comes before my wants. So if you hurt her in even the slightest possible way, I will rumor you into oblivion, understand?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes. Now let me go help her before she stabs herself with the needle." Diego said and Allison let him go. He quickly caught up to Talia and saw her trying to thread the needle. "Sit down and give me that." He said taking the needle from her.

"I can do it myself."

"Will you just sit down before you overexert yourself." He said, firmer. She pouted before sitting on the table.

"I'm Diego I know big words. Blech." She mocked. He rolled his eyes as he lifted the hoodie to see the bandage.