𝚈𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

(You're also wearing long black gloves.
Also the lyrics don't really match but the vibe gives mafia, just trust me.)

You were throwing your annual blood moon ball for the fellow mafia gangs across the states. Majority of the ones you invited were allies of yours, some were new, and some were enemies, but everyone always agreed to let grudges go on this one night. It was one night everyone would let loose, have a good time, and relax a little.

"I swear to god, Tanner and Larry, if you even slightly fuck up tonight I will cut off your fucking fingers." Blake said as they sat in the limo that was five minutes away from the ball.

"I thought tonight was supposed to be a relaxing night? Ya know, no hard feelings we killed a few of your guys, happy blood moon!" Issac asked.

"Tonight is the perfect time to do this. Everyone is off guard, relaxed and vulnerable as hell. Majority of their guards will be out front and all we have to do is be slick and quick. In and out." He said as they pulled up.

You slipped on your long gloves as you walked down the hall to the ball room. Your heels clicked against the marble flooring of your home as you walked with elegance. Your guards nodded their heads as you walked by and you gave them a soft smile in return. "Ms. Y/l/n." Your assistant said as he opened the door to the top of the stairs leading to the ball room.

"You're off the clock tonight, you know that, right?" You asked with a small smile as he closed the door behind you.

"I know, but I'm still a gentleman." He said.

"Mhm, now go find your gentleman, he's around here somewhere I invited him just for you." You nudged him off and he smiled gratefully before walking off. You sighed as you looked around the ball, your eyes never locked with anyone's. Everyone on the ball floor was too entranced in their own conversations to be looking up. Once the main entrance closed, letting you know everyone was here the music stopped and conversations died down as you gained their attention. "Welcome to the blood moon ball. I am your hostess for the evening and I hope you're having a great time so far. For those who are new let me explain the rules. By accepting the invitation you agreed to a truce with me and everyone here. Tonight and tonight only we let go of grudges and let bygones be bygones. Tomorrow you all can be at each other's throat again. Have fun, relax, and drinks are all on me." You say before everyone cheers and goes back to their conversations.

"Tanner and Nick find the entry point, Issac make sure they aren't found, Larry and Grunk you guys are the distraction." Blake says after your speech.

"And you?" Nick asks.

"Someone has to be out here, otherwise they'll get suspicious." He says before walking away from the group.

You feel someone walk up behind you at the bar as they slip their arms around your waist. "I was wondering where you were." You ask as you take a sip of champagne and turn around to face him.

"My boys were asking too many questions and taking too long." He scoffs before pecking your lips and drinking the rest of your champagne.

"Rude." You say with a small laugh as you order two more drinks. "You think they're ready for this."

"Oh, absolutely not. But it will be hilarious to see their reactions." Blake chuckles before pulling you out to the dance floor.

"Wanna know a secret?" You whisper with a smile as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"I'd love to hear all your secrets." He says back with a smirk.

"This has always been a ruse to get info from other gangs. Theres no truce, my men are searching their cars and putting trackers on them right now." You whisper with a small giggle.

"That's actually...that's really smart." He chuckles with you as you sway on the floor. You rest your head on his chest as you sigh and close your eyes. "I'm so glad that after tonight we don't have to go months without seeing each other."

"Me too. Speaking of...we should probably go upstairs before they finally get caught." You say with a small laugh as you take his hand and pull him up the stairs.

"Larry aren't we supposed to be distracting the guards that are supposed to be here?" Grunk asked as they rounded the corner to the vault.

"Ooo, food." Larry said getting distracted by the food on the table laid out across from the entrance.

"Tanner if you fart in here I swear I will kill you." Nick said as they crawl through a large vent and get into the vent.

"Then hurry up, cause I have one locked and loaded." Tanner laughed as nick opened the vent and crawled through the opening. Nick climbs out of the vent and stops at the sight in front of him. "God, I hate climbing through vents, they're always so dusty."

"Tanner." Nick says trying to get his attention as Tanner climbs out.

"Yeah yeah, I know. We're the only two to navigate the vents, which is so weird cause you'd think Grunk and Larry would figure it out, but no..." Tanner trails off as he sees multiple guards lined up.

"Hey guys." Larry says as one of the guards is holding him, two others were holding Grunk and Issac. Nick and Tanner sigh as they give up, hoping Blake would figure something out.

You walked into the room where everyone was tied up. You didn't say a word as you took off your gloves and set them on a table. "Look, miss, we are really sorry. We know the rules and we shouldn't have tried to steal anything and..." Grunk began to nervously apologize.

"Grunk, shut up." Issac cut him off and Grunk immediately shut his mouth.

"You're not in trouble." You said calmly as you sat down in the chair across from all of them.

"We're not?" Nick asked confused.

"No. I'm honestly surprised you made it as far as you did. The larger vents have alarms on them. But that's not why you're here." You said as you crossed your legs. "I want to offer you five, spots in my gang."

They all sat for a moment thinking on it before turning it down. "We'll have to pass on the offer. It wouldn't be fair to our leader." You nodded.

"Fair enough." You said before Blake walked in clapping his hands, a smile on his face.

"Thank you for turning down her offer, but you're going to take it. You're already a part of her gang anyway." He said as he stood behind you with his hands on your shoulders.

"What the hell is going on?" Larry asked as they were untied.

"Larry, I think we're joining them..." Tanner said.

"Yeah, but why?" He asks.

"Because we're together and it seems like the best option." Blake smiled before kissing the top of your head and handing you your gloves. "Now, enjoy the party fellas." He takes your hand and leads you towards the door. "I'll be with my lady so don't bother me."