𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Requested: No❤️

You and Peter had been dating for a while now. You knew with the stark internship you and Peter wouldn't get a lot of chances to just chill out and go on dates, but recently you hardly saw him. The only time you would see him was at school and you only had one class together so it was more like 45 minutes a day for 5 days a week was when you would see him. Peter told you he could meet up tonight for a date at the diner you guys had your first date at. Now, it was 1 and 1/2 hours later and Peter still hadn't shown up. You sighed kinda mad at your boyfriend for standing you up, but you sucked it up and went home. About an hour after you got home there was a knock on the window to your room, you knew it was Peter but you just ignored him still mad at the fact he stood you up. He knocked again and you walked over to the window opening it but still not letting him in. "Peter, I know you didn't mean to stand me up, but I just wanna be alone right now. I'll see you Monday." You tried closing the window but he stopped you.

"Baby, let me explain at least." He said

"Peter-" he cut you off

"Please."

"Five minutes." You told him letting him off the fire escape into your room. Peter sat in the chair across from your bed where you sat

"I haven't been completely honest with you, y/n. I didn't stand you up because mr. stark need me." He said but before he could finish you jumped to conclusions

"Is there someone else?" You asked tears brimming your eyes. Peter quickly sat next to you

"No, no, no. I would never do that to you. I was trying to tell you...I'm spider man." He said

"W-what?" You asked not knowing weather you should believe it or not.

"I'll prove it." He stood up walked over to the fire escape and grabbed the backpack he left out there. He sat back in the chair and pulled out his spider man suit.

"I feel really selfish now." You sighed putting your head in your hands

"Why?"

"Because I was mad you ditched me when you were saving someone." You said

"Baby, Look at me." He said sitting next to you. You looked up at him staring into his brown eyes as he stared into your y/e/c eyes. "You are not being selfish. I should've made time to take you on dates and spend time with you. I promise I will make time to spend with you, ok?"

"Ok." You smiled kissing him

"Can we cuddle now?" He asked causing you to laugh and nod at his cuteness