𝙼𝙹 𝚇 𝙾𝙲

Okay so ik it says OC but that's js because I wanted the name to be piper cause like alternate universe stuff. You'll see. It's still in 2nd person based of you the only difference is the name.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧        .·:·.*═══╝

"MJ!" You shouted as you jumped in front of the blast blown at your best friend. Everything went silent and you didn't feel anything before you opened your eyes.

You stood in some store wearing your mask lookin hat the milk. "Spider-Man?" A stranger asked and you turned your head.

"Spider woman." You corrected as you walked to make your way out of the store. As you walked down the streets of Queens, people would look at your strangely. "Excuse me, where am I?" You asked walking up to a random woman.

"You're in queens, Spider-Man. Get out of my face and leave me the hell alone." She said running off and avoiding you.

"Odd." You said as you continued to walk down the streets. A sudden boom in the distance caught your attention and you swung towards the sound. Looking down you had seen a building with lots of armed men outside. Another Spider-Man in the building standing over a woman.

"Come out with your hands up!" The all shouted at the Spider-Man. You battled with your brain trying to figure out if you should help him. You quickly swung closer to the armed men while being hidden and used your webs to pull their guns from their arms and onto the roof.

"We are standing outside of this apartment building which Spider-Man, or Peter Parker, just destroyed!" You heard a news reporter say. You scoffed before using your webs to grab the camera and his microphone and pulling them up towards you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You had swung away after pulling up all the guns from the armed men since there was no more reason for you to be there. You walked into a dark and empty alleyway before pulling off your mask and sighing. You rubbed your face as your mind wandered back to MJ, you hoped she was okay. As you kept thinking about her a spark suddenly appeared next to you. You stood up as it appeared again and became a larger circle.

When the the fire circle fully opened, five people stood on the other side. Two other spidermen, two teenagers, and your MJ. "MJ, thank god!" You shouted running over to her and pulling her into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank god, you're okay. Piper I was so worried." She said holding you close and tightly. You pulled away inspecting every inch of her to make sure she wasn't injured. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm okay. I'm alive." She said pulling your hands away from her face.

"I know I was just worried. Last thing that happened was you were about to be blasted into oblivion and..."

"And you jumped in front of me. I am okay. We have bigger problems right now." She said and you finally looked at the other people in the room. Once of them looked oddly similar to your MJ but she had curly hair whereas your MJ had straight hair.

"I'm MJ and that's Ned. Those two are also Peter Parker."

"They're you, just from different universes or multiverses." She explained and you nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You met the third Peter after trying to encourage him to defeat the multiverse villains by disarming them, but not killing them. You stood face to face the with oh so familiar Dr. Otto. "Dr. Otto, make this easy and I don't have to break another one of your friends." You gestured to the broken octopus arm.

"Is that anyway to treat your mother?" She asked as she slowly walked towards you.

"Just because you forced a radioactive spider to bite me doesn't make you my mother." You said pulling your mask all the way down and taking your fight stance.

"Then I'm your creator. Without me you'd be nothing." She snarled as she jerked one of her arms at you. You quickly dodged her as you used your webs to pull it tight against a metal beam.

"Without you I'd be normal." You said tightening the web. "Without you my uncle Ben would be alive!" You grabbed another arm tying it to a different beam. "Without you I'd have my aunt may!" You did it to her second to last arm. "Without you I would be able to have a normal life!" You grabbed the last one tying it to the final bar.

"You truly wanted ti be normal? You can climb on walls, you have webs the shoot out if your wrists, and you finally have the chance to get the girl. Is that not what you wanted?!" She asked as you walked over and picked up the device to disable her arms.

"I can get the girl without your help." You said placing it on her back. After it disarmed her you heard a familiar scream in the distance. "MJ." You mumbled before taking off and swinging towards her. As you saw her falling you jumped off the building and towards her. You used your webs to tie yourself to the structure and grab her.

You pulled her into your arms as you landed on the ground with a thud. Once you landed you placed her on the ground and held her tight again. "I'm okay." She mumbled into your neck.

"I know. I've got you. I've got you." You reassured her before pulling away. You looked into her eyes before you decided to go for it. You leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. When she didn't respond you quickly pulled away in panic. "I'm sorry I did-"

"Shut up and do it again." She said pulling you back for another. You smiled as you kissed her again momentarily before going back to fight the last of the villains.

You had gotten the girl, with a little bit of help from your powers.