𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

You were working at the bar serving drinks to the regulars and a couple new people. It's a small town you don't get a lot of newbies. One of the new guys walked up to the bar. "How can I help you?" You asked him, he was definitely hot.

"A couple of beers, hot stuff." He flirted you nodded and walked over to the beers and bent down to grab them. As you were getting his beers you felt his eyes staring at your ass, but what do you expect while working at a bar. You stood up and walked back over to him handing him his beers and he went back over to his table, but not before he winked at you. You slightly chuckled and went back to cleaning the glasses. As you were putting the last glass away one of the regulars walked up.

"Hey, steve." You said

"Hello, y/n." Steve slurred. Yeah he's drunk "can I have another beer?" He asked

"No. You're way too drunk, so I'm gonna call you a cab." You tell him as you pick up the phone and call the cab company.

"Please. I won't tell anyone." He begged

"No. Hi, yes I need a cab at 3728 Michael RD. (It's made up) yes the bar. Yeah, it's a drunkie. Thanks." You said and hung up "sit. Here's a water. It'll be here in 5 minutes."

"Ugh. You're no fun." He said

"Yeah, but if I was fun your wife would kill me for not getting you home before 12." You said wiping down the bar.

"Excuse me." A newish-regular guy said 

"Yes?" You asked

"Do you have a restroom?" He asked

"Yes. Down the hall and it's the door to your left." You told him he nodded and went to the restroom.

➪➪➪

The two new guys left and Steve left before hand. Now all that was left was thy guy in the restroom which was weird because he went in there like 15 minutes ago. You walked back there and knocked on the door getting no answer. "Hey, we're closed." You said and opened the door, he was gone. You shrugged, put all the chairs up and locked the front door. You walked out the back door and were pinned against the wall.

"You're cute, but I wonder how you taste?" He asked and you kept trying to fight him, but he was really strong.

"Let. Me. Go." You said

"No can do. You're my dinner." He said and showed his fangs.

"You should never attack a retired hunter." You said as you grabbed the dead mans blood in your bag and stabbed his neck. Luckily my car was close so you grabbed the machete you kept in the trunk and decapitated him. You looked up and saw the two guys from earlier. "I can explain."

"N-no, need." The tall one said

"That was hot." The one who was staring at your ass earlier said.

"We're hunters too. I'm Sam and that's Dean." Sam said

"As in Winchester?" You asked and they nodded "huh." You said as I
You put the machete back and looked at them. "You gonna help me or what?" You said and they ran over to help you dispose the body.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Sam had went out to get dinner even though it was already 1 am. So it was just me and dean. You were getting a water from the fridge and dean was sitting on the couch "Can I just say something?" He asked and You nodded. He stood up and walked over to you. "That was really hot when you killed him."

"Yeah?" You asked as You got closer, your faces only inches apart and he nodded. "Well, I think your hot." (Why am I cringing at this?)

"Really?" He asked you nodded and smashed your lips together

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏

You woke up and tried to get out of bed, but felt something pulling you back. You looked down and saw dean peacefully sleeping. You moved his arms, threw on your underwear, his shirt and went downstairs to make breakfast.  As You were cooking the eggs you felt two strong arms wrap around me. "You look good in my shirt." Dean said in his husky morning voice.

"Yeah?" You asked turning around and put your arms around his neck. He nodded and You smiled kissing him, but before it got too heated you remembered the eggs and pulled away. You turned around and turned off the stove when you looked at him again he was pouting. "What's wrong?"

"I have to leave." He sighed

"Well, I could always come with you." You suggested and he got all smiley

"Really?"

"I mean, yeah. All I have to do is quit my job and sell my house, but I could do all that today so that I could go with you and Sam." You said and he did a victory dance

" You said and he did a victory dance