Chapter 67

A/N:

I'm back!!!!

Sending hugs n kisses to everyone <3. Enjoy :)

GRACIE'S P.O.V.:

Our time at the party was short-lived, after the short walk up the hill and the ominous and stressful conversation between Harry and Zayn we decided it'd be best if we left early. Niall didn't like that idea, but Harry didn't give him the option to argue.

I sobered up quickly considering I drank way less than Harry did, almost a whole hour later and we were back home packing for Paris. I brought enough clothes for a whole week considering Harry is there for a job. I can only assume we won't be doing too much, either way, I'm glad I could visit the city again even if it will be short spent.

A few hours later we were waking up early in the morning, driving in a black SUV to the jet. Harry was quiet for most of the ride, his hand in mine the whole ride there, and even then I could feel the shakiness in his bones. I can't tell if it's the conversation with Zayn that's been bothering him this whole or if it was the mysterious job he wouldn't tell me about in Paris that was stressing him out. Either way, his anxiety was starting to rub off on me, and it was leaving me confused and apprehensive.

It's been a stressful couple of days because as soon as we come back from Paris we are packing to move into the new house. It's a stressful time but it's also one filled with events I look forward to, I'm happy, that's all that matters now.

"I'll never get over that view," I said, staring out the window at the same time the plane shook, a long plane ride but one that was slowly nearing its end. From the current height we were in, I could see the whole city from below. The Eiffel Tower is one that always grabbed my attention, the whole view was one I could never forget. "I don't think any other city comes as close to as beautiful as this one."

I looked at Harry who only shook his head with a small smile plastered on his face, I frowned. "What? You don't agree?"

"Paris is beautiful but are there better cities out there," I raised my brows, his chin resting on my shoulder where he stared out the small window along with me. "London, Vienna, Venice, Seoul, Tokyo, Menton..."

"You're forgetting that I've traveled to like three countries in total," I forced my eyes back onto the view outside, the sun was fully set now and the moon was shining over the majestic city. The Eiffel Tower was lit up seeing as it was still in the early hours of the night, it cast a golden light, and I couldn't take my eyes away from it. "I don't have much to compare it to, sadly."

"Then I'll guess I'll have to show you around, hm?" His eyes looked up to mine, a glint of happiness glowing behind the light green. "Where would you like to go first?"

"I don't know..." I bit my lower lip, my eyes dancing between Harry and the view outside my window. "There's so much I want to see and not enough time for all of it."

"We've got all the time in the world, Chérie, and we can do whatever we want with it, don't you worry about that" his voice was lower when he spoke again, more quiet and gentle.

"Vienna," I replied after a second pause. "That's where I'd like to go first."

"Vienna it is then."

————

There's something magical about Paris, something so alluring that I don't think any other place can make me feel quite this way. I was sat in the backseat of the car with Harry next to me, my hand in his as my fingers toyed with the rose ring around his finger, and my eyes glued to the window and the city outside. There are so many things I want to do now that I'm here, so many places I want to visit and I'm afraid that with Harry's job, I won't have enough time to do it all.