Chapter 20

LIZ'S P.O.V
-

                      Two weeks later

"You truly haven't lived life until you're sitting on a private jet flying to Paris, drinking whatever this is", Lexi happily wiggles her cup of liquid in front of my face, giggling at her own words due to the amount of alcohol she's consumed since we took off two hours ago.

Lexi has always been scared of flying, sometimes to the point where she'd rather drive 20 hours than take a three hour flight. It seemed worse now, I think the fact that we're in a smaller plane than usual with less people made her feel more claustrophobic. The turbulence that hit a few times now made her more scared than ever, and she claims that since the plane was smaller that it could probably snap in half in no time.

Both Louis and I denied her accusation, comforting and telling her that nothing would happen but our words didn't mean anything to her for now; for now at least she was anxious that is until the plane finally lands and she'll be back to her cheery and happy self.

"It's a Buffalo trace," Zayn answers smiling from next to me, Lexi looks at Louis who's next to her a little confused.

"Never heard of them," she trails of looking at her almost finished drink. "How much do you think it costs? Looks fancy, tastes expensive too."

Two glasses of whatever it was she was drinking and she claimed that she was in love. According to her this was the best drink she's every had.

"900 dollars," Liam looks at her from
the other side, Niall chuckling in-front of him a drink of his own in his left hand.

The six of us sat in the main area alone,
Harry happened to be on the other side of the plane, sitting all alone in a separate cabin. I knew he was going through a lot in these past two weeks. I barley talked to him in L.A, I kept my distance from him in order to give him some space. That didn't matter though considering half of the time he was gone, and he would come back home drunk or high after midnight sometimes early in the morning- which is ironic considering he's staying with me to protect me. But I didn't hold it against him, I knew this whole month would be tough on him- tough on all of them.

Lexi and I too, even though Lexi is clueless as to what is going on I know she can sense some stuff, she wasn't stupid. And it just so happens the three year anniversary is soon, this time of month could be hard on her the most.

"Wow. Pour me another one." She hands the cup to Zayn, and I shake my head before he can take it.

I thought that the price might've thrown her off considering our rent is just a little more than that and all of those money are wasted on bourbon.

But I was proven wrong.

"How about some water?" I ask raising my eyebrows and taking the empty cup from her hand, she frowns in response giving me fake puppy eyes.

"Come on Lizzy, we could never afford a thousand dollar bottle of bourbon. Live up a little."

Two glasses of bourbon and she was gone.

I shake my head in response, getting up from my seat to get some water. The plane shakes a little, and I can see Lexi freak out, her hand flying to Louis's who takes it into his- holding onto it tightly.

I walk to the small kitchen, picking up a glass of water and some chips. It's funny what money can get you, never in a million years would I imagine myself on a private jet flying all the way to France. The seven of us and the pilots were the only one's on the plane, a small white aircraft with seven chairs and two tables as soon as you walk in. Just after that you have a small kitchen, just enough for drinks, snacks, a small fridge and a sink, then to your left there's a door leading you to the room Harry was currently in, a small room with just enough space for two couches on each side. Right after that was a small bathroom, one on each side of the plane- at the end of the room Harry was in, and next to the pilot's cockpit.