Chapter 30.

The time has officially come (pun intended). There is no asterisk this time, this whole chapter is just smut.
-
Songs for this chapter
Friends by Chase Atlantic

LIZ'S P.O.V

"So, you can't stop thinking about me," I mischievously smiled, teasing him with the words he told me minutes ago.

"I should've known you were never gonna let that go," his back presses against the mirror, his hair soaking wet from the rain making him appear even more angelic than before.

I bite my lip, my eyes staring him down, "How often do you think of me?" I raise my brows as I wait for his response.

"You haven't left my mind since I met you, Liz," his voice so delicately soft as he looks at me with those tired eyes.

My heart catches up to a certain fast paced rhythm at his words, I expected a similar response but not one like that, "Really?" I raise my eyebrows again. He nods, biting his lip and I step in front of him, "Do you ever think about me when you're all alone...?" I innocently look at him, my eyes catching the way his whole expression shifts, "... and when you need somebody to touch you, do you think of me?"

I was playing a dangerous game here, I promised myself that I would try to ignore him, that I would distance myself from him, that I would never do again what I did in Paris. Yet, here I was, breaking my own promise.

"All the fuckin' time," he keeps his eyes steady on me as his right hand reaches for my back, drawing lines up and down on my bare skin. It sends shivers down my spine, but I try to hide the effects his touch alone has on me.

My lips hover over his, so, so close to touching his, "What do you think about?"

"Liz," he breathes out my name.

"I wanna hear you say it- I wanna hear you say all the things you wanna do to me," I whisper softly, my lips pulling slowly away.

He parts his lips slowly, his breathing becoming unsteady, "Liz, you don't know what you're asking me."

I brush my lips against the shell of his ear, slowly moving down to his jaw before my wet kiss makes it to his neck where I suck on the skin gently, "I wanna want to know all the things you've ever thought about doing to me." His breathing comes out uneven and I can feel his heart beat rise against my chest, "And who knows, I might even let you do them."

My lips pull away from his neck, his skin turning slightly pink where I've left all of my marks. I look him in the eyes this time, the green completely taken over by his dilated pupils, "You're killing me, but I'm not gonna tell you," he whispers, his face leaning closer into mine.

His lips touch mine, and for a split second I let him kiss me until I pull away. He looks at me with confused eyes, his breathing a complete mess, "Tell me, and I might let you kiss me."

I wasn't going to back down. The elevator reaches the eleventh floor, and it's only a matter of time before we reach his apartment. I wasn't leaving this elevator until I got what I wanted.

"Please," he pleads. "I need you."

He looked so divinely beautiful right now, but the look in his eyes was mischievous, telling me he wanted this as much as I did.

"Tell me, and I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

He Inhales sharply, the elevator reaches the fifteen floor giving me less than a minute to leave with the answers I so badly wanted. "Have you've thought of me underneath you, shaking uncontrollably?" He inhales another sharp breath, and I continue, "Screaming your name with my wrists tied to the bed frame?" His head leans against the mirror, inhaling a sharp breath. The elevator reaches the seventeenth floor, and I start leaving a trail of kisses under his jaw, "Have you thought of bending me over the bathroom counter and fucking me as you watch from the mirror?"