Chapter 43.

a/n: this whole chapter is just smut. It's a short one but more detailed than the one's I've written before.
-

LIZ'S P.O.V

I couldn't get enough of him.

No matter how close we were to one another it still felt like it wasn't enough. There was barley an inch between us and yet I still somehow needed more of him. He seemed to have that effect on me more often than not, to leave my body begging in greediness for more. It was an unfamiliar feeling, one that I wasn't really used to, but I never wanted it to stop.

The way he was kissing me right now was enough to leave me feeling needy for more.

His soft lips on mine felt like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, he tasted like mint as always, the smell of vanilla and tobacco was slowly suffocating me, but I couldn't get enough.

My hands found their way into his hair like always, my fingers starting to twirl around the mess of brown curls. I knew he liked the feeling of his hair being pulled, he didn't have to say anything, the way he groaned into my lips as I started harshly pulling onto his curls told me enough.

He continued kissing me with desperation, full of lust and desire. I let him slip his tongue inside my mouth, the neediness to feel him overpowering the rest of my emotions. The way our tongue's danced in sync, the way our teeth were aggressively clashing into each other was enough to leave me breathless immediately.

"The living room is closer," I pulled away from his lips, breathing out the words as my chest goes up and down from the lack of air. My legs were hugging his waist as he was carrying us out of the bathroom.

I managed to stop him as he was about to make a right into the hallway and make his way down into the closest bedroom, however that was all the way on the other end of the hallway and I didn't have the patience to wait that long.

I desperately needed him. Now.

He smirks into my lips, making a sharp turn as he listens to me. Instead of going to the nearest bedroom he carries us into the large living room. My lips move from his all the way down to his neck, leaving a trail of lipstick   along the way before I gently start to suck on his skin all while he moans out my name.

I hated my name, but something about the way he said it made my whole stomach turn into knots. He managed to make it sound so fucking good.

We make it into the living room, and he doesn't give me a chance to think about anything before he rips my shirt open. A gasp leaves my lips once the material hits the floor, leaving me only standing in my red bra and tight jeans.

"Thar was one of my favourite shirts, you asshole." The words breathlessly leave my lips in shock. He smirks pushing my body down onto the black couch, not giving me a chance to think before he dips his head into my neck.

"I'll buy you a new one," he breathes out and I can feel his smirk against my skin. His lips travel all the way from my neck down to my chest. He stares with hungry eyes at the red bra that was hugging my chest, observing as my chest went up and down because of my fast breathing, "You're slowly killing me, Red."

I smirk at the name he used to call me so often in the past, the same name I used to find bitter now burns my body in response.

"You're all I ever think about," his lips crash into mine again. He pulls away too quickly almost making me frown in response. "I don't think you realize how fucking perfect you are," he murmurs under his breath loud enough for me to hear while tucking my blonde hair behind my ear.