Chapter 12

This is the first chapter I'm writing in Harry's perspective and I'm sorry if it's not the best. 

Liz is gonna be a little cringe in this chapter, I'm aware that was the point. 

I hope you like it :)
-

HARRY P.O.V

"She's fucking gone, Zayn!" I yell through the speaker.

I swear to God that woman will be the death of me, she was nowhere to be found and one of my cars was missing. She stole one of my cars and fucking ran away, I was more than angry with her right now. I should've left her alone at the bar that day, but no instead I had to run around making sure she didn't end up hurt or even dead because of what she saw or potentially even heard. And now I have one more problem I need to take care of.

"Chill out Harry, I'll track her phone. She can't just disappear." And he hangs up, I run my hand through my hair, getting very frustrated right now with both Zayn and Elizabeth.

I sit in silence by the pool for a few minutes as I inhale my cigarette and I anxiously wait for Zayn's text. When he didn't text me soon, I picked up my car keys and started driving aimlessly, I'll tear this whole city apart until I find her, I was beyond frustrated and mad at her. She was so stupid for stealing my car and running away alone. If she ends up getting killed tonight I won't be surprised, but that would mean that I'd have one more body I'd have to deal with and I can't have that.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket, when I unlock it I see that Zayn's texted me.

Zayn
1723 N Hudson Ave

I knew he would be able to track her phone with her number alone in only a matter of minutes. It's why I called him, he was good with computers and hacking and shit.

I put the address in my phone and started driving over the speed limit. I don't care if I get pulled over, it's the least of my problems right now. Because that's what Elizabeth was to me, just another fucking problem I have to deal with. I should've left her alone at the bar that night, she could've dealt with everything herself I'm sure she would. She's stubborn but she's not stupid, I'm sure she would've been fine.

But as much as I wanted to leave her, I know that I couldn't. Adrienne had no idea what I was doing in the club that night, and if she found out she's get me killed. Me leaving a potential witness alive would send her over the edge, and knowing that all of my friends were in on it and knew what was going out would get all of killed. Liz included.

Just the thought alone of pissing Adrienne off was enough to send me into a morbid state of mind. Even though I was the on causing her most of the problems and rebelling against her I was still terrified of her. I know what happens when you don't follow through with what she says, and I know it's anything but pleasant.

But I guess in some way it was my fault for signing her contract, I could've been left alone after those first seven months were up. But I got selfish, and I got greedy and now I'm paying the price for that greed. I should've never signed again, I should've listened to what Louis said and did exactly as him. Louis never signed her contracts, he backed away and distanced himself from her and that whole organization, after that she never tried to get him to sign again. She left him alone, I'm stuck with them for life. There is no getting out anymore.

I noticed my car parked just a few spots away from the one I was driving now. I'm gonna have to call someone to have that picked up 'cause right now I can only guess that Elizabeth is drunk out of her mind and can't drive back. And to be quite honest I don't trust her enough to drive my cars, she's careless and stupid and would probably end up crashing because she talked too much or didn't pay attention. She just manages to tangle herself up in dangerous situations.