Chapter 65.

This chapter takes place right after the last one :)

smut warning!

Harry's P.O.V.:

The love I felt for Liz was so fierce and passionate that I was sure it was burning me whole. It was intense, a feeling that consumed me whole. It felt different, stronger than just any kind of romantic love. Terrifyingly it was the kind of devotion one found in religion, a worship so strong I was sure her touch alone was heaven. Ironically enough, I find myself comparing the girl in front of me to divine beings more often than not, describing her beauty and soul as something rare and heavenly. My love for her one day would ruin me, but I didn't care in the slightest.

She was indescribable and as a songwriter, it was rare for me to struggle to put my thoughts and emotions into place, yet here I was fighting to find the right terms to describe what I feel for her. A simple "I love you" didn't suffice anymore, it wasn't strong enough to describe the burning ache I felt every time she looked my way.

I was fully devoted to her.

I worshiped her.

I can sit here and try to be as poetic as possible and I can spend all night trying to put my thoughts into poems and passionate song lyrics but none of them will amount to the way my heart trembles every time she smiles at me.

"Yeah?" I found myself smiling when she turned back to look at me, I could've sworn I saw the reflection of the moon dance in her bright eyes. Right now she looks so ethereal, the moonlight and burning candle lights casting the right amount of light on her skin that it makes her glow.

The moon was bright tonight, but nothing was as bright as the smile she gave me at that moment.

So heavenly. She carried that kind of beauty that you'd sacrifice yourself for, I'd go to hell and back if it meant I could see that smile on her face for five more minutes.

These past couple of months with her have been a dream, if I were to die right now I'd die a happy man knowing she was close to me; knowing that she loved me.

"Yeah," she walked up to me closer, her hands reaching for the collar of my blouse where she took it between her fingers and toys with the thin material. "Can't say no when you bought me a whole house," she bit her lower lip, fighting back a smile. "Not just any house but my dream home," she corrected.

Pretty wasn't a strong enough word to describe how perfect she looked.

"I only want the best for my girl," I tucked a strand of hair behind her air, the brown locks feeling delicately soft between my fingers. Everything from the strands of her brown hair to the colour of her eyes, her cherry lips, and the soft freckles on her face was perfection. Every part of her was flawless, "You deserve the best and nothing less."

She gave me another smile, this one softer and smaller than the one before but still thankful, "Thank you for everything you did today," her hands dropped away from my collar and instead started toying with the buttons above my stomach. "You made today feel special for the first time in years I can't thank you enough-"

"It was nothing, really," I shrugged it off. "I just wanted to do something nice for you-"

"Thank you," she hummed quietly under her breath. She looks up at me from her long eyelashes, uttering the words that I'll never get sick of hearing, "I love you," she said. "I don't know how I got so lucky."

"I'm the lucky one," I corrected her which only made her shake her head in disapproval but I loved the way her face turned a light shade of pink at my words. "You mean the fucking world to me, you know that?" She buried her face in my chest, hiding away the blush and soft smile creeping up on her delicate face. "If we were to wake up tomorrow as the last two people on Earth I wouldn't care, I'd be the happiest man alive."