Chapter 17

Consider this as a double update that got published 15 days later.

///

I was ecstatic

I was drunk on sin as I was kissing the devil in front of me. The only innocence left was the golden cross hanging from his neck, the one that kept hitting my chest every few seconds. His hands have touched the deepest pits of hell and yet they were all over my skin right now, burning it with the same fire he burns in.

His green eyes were a shade of black when they looked away from me, the third deadly sin in his eyes; lust. My body felt like it was burning in the lowest circle of hell, the lust and desire clouded my brain with the smoke from my burning body and the only thing on my mind was the devil standing right infront of me, with those greedy eyes.

It was like a fresh poison every time he pulled away and kissed me again, it was intoxicating my body till my limbs burned and my mind froze at his touch.

It was like an apocalypse of desire, and with every breath we took his kiss became hungrier; angrier even. It's like he couldn't get enough of it.

And now, I want more.

He harshly pushed me against the wall, my lips latched onto his, my fingers pulled on his curls and his fingers dig deeper into my hips. His wet lips send shivers to my spine, and his groan makes my whole body quiver.

"We need to stop," I breathed out. "We really need to stop."

"Yeah," his mouth was no on my neck, then my shoulders and back on my lips again.

The problem is, if we continue I don't think we'll be able to stop.

I wasn't one to devote or worship, but right now it felt like religion was on his lips, and I was ready to kneel and worship deeply; even if he was just a false God.

We're pushing and pulling, it's a war of passion not meant for the weak. "Fuck," he drags out, placing his knee In between my legs and I groan. I latch onto his soft lips and his cold fingers make it to the hem of my shirt, I can slowly feel the shirt start to lift up.

A loud creaking sound snaps us both back to reality, the door slowly starts to open up and I immediately pull my shirt down. Harry lets out a very awkward cough when Liam walks in, his hands buried deep inside his pockets while he harsly bites on his lips.

"We need to talk," he takes a few steps closer to us, completely ignoring me as his whole focus is on Harry. Liam's eyes solely focus on Harry's dark ones.

They both walk out in no time leaving me alone with my thoughts in the empty gym with the echoes of a fresh new memory of what we just did.

Harry was dark but delicate, a devil hiding in human form, a hurricane of sin; but if he's the sin then I'll gladly be the sinner because what just happened was so addicting, it had me hooked and craving for more.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, Harry and Liam disappeared into thin air. The gym was filled with awkward silence the remaining day, no one spoke about Harry and Liam leaving out of nowhere, I had a strong urge to ask where they went off to, but ended up not saying anything.

They came back only hours later, Liam looking even more stressed than before, and Harry just looked purely evil. A different kind of darkness was surrounding him when they came back, he looked more angrier and frustrated than ever.

The entire time he drove back to my apartment, I had a deep urge to question what had happened, but I refrained myself since I knew very well it would only lead us to fighting. Instead, I bit my lip the entire way home to keep my curiosity quiet.