Chapter 31 (First time 18+)

I said while moaning "i'm already wet , why can't you just start?". he smirked and replied "i can't stop now because my mom always told me to finish my meal before leaving the dining table". then he started to enter his tongue inside my pussy. he moves his tongue towards my g-spot and he was stimulating it while his finger stroking my clitoris. i was caressing his hair in intense pleasure and i said softly while trembling in pleasure "don't stop ahh". i was about to come but he stopped his actions in my clitoris. then he hold my thighs while he buries his entire face in my pussy.

i gripped on his hair little tighter as his tongue was digging deeper inside my pussy. i was moaning "ahh oh fuck". he was moving his tongue up and down inside my pussy. he let go off my thighs and his hands holds my hands. i gripped on his hands tightly while moaning and screaming on the edge of my climax and said "i'm gonna cum, stop now". he didn't stop and he moved his tongue up down faster and deeper until i can't anymore pleasure. i cum while his tongue is still inside me. he sucked all my nectar while he is looking at my eyes. it was amazing. i was turned on by this so much.

after that, he kissed my lips passionately, he stopped the kiss and said "you are so sweet, huh?". he entered his dick inside my wet pussy. he was thrusting inside me slowly. i said "come on, go deeper". he didn't do it. he was teasing me by moving extremely slow. i was like "tsk can't you be slower than this". he smirked in mischief as he was still moving slow to tease me. i pushed him away and he lied on the stone bed in frustration and i get on top of him and i started to ride his dick.

i was moving very faster. his dick was moving in and out of my pussy. i was moaning "ahh oh fuck". while his hands were exploring every inch of my body. i was riding his dick faster and deeper and he was also moaning in pleasure. he groans with each thrust , his hands gripping my waist tighter as he becomes more possessive, more enraptured by the sensation of my body moving against his. his breaths come out heavier, faster. his mind clouded by desire and lust. he moaned "oh fuck" as i was riding his dick faster and deeper inside me

my eyes flash with lust as i hear his words of pleasure, my heart pounding in my chest. i leaned in close to his ear and i whispered "you like that?". i chuckled wickedly, my breath hot against his skin. with a moan, i ride his dick even faster. i can feel my climax approaching, i was not able to hold back any longer. i pressed my lips against his lips in a fierce kiss as i continue to ride him. i said "you are mine". he replied me while growling "i'm yours forever".

he kissed me again , his tongue dancing with mine. his grip on my hips tightens, he pulls me even close to him. the tension between both of us is palpable, the air is thick with passion. he groaned "i'm gonna cum mommy". he was about to reach his climax and i'm on the verge of explosion of pleasure. after sometime, he cums inside me, i also cum over and over. i laid down beside him. we were breathing heavily.

we took a little rest for sometime, he gets on top of me in a missionary position. he begins to moves his dick inside me slowly at first. he leaves kisses on my neck and cheeks. he left hickeys on my neck while his dick is thrusting in and out of my pussy. he was sucking my nipples and plays with the other one. he even left some hickeys on my breasts and he was squeezing my boobs in excitement. i was moaning his name in pleasure "ahh Andrew". he holds my hands. he was moving his dick in and out of my pussy faster and deeper.

he said "i love it when you moan my name. it's a sweet melody to my ears". his dick hit my cervix. he was thrusting his dick in and out of my pussy deeper and harder. i wrapped my hands around his neck. i said "do it faster ahh". he slams his dick inside me. my nails dig in his back while i was screaming in intense pleasure. he leans in closer, his hot breath caressing my neck as he whispers seductively "you are mine and i'm yours completely". his thrusts become more faster, his body pounding against mine in a primal rhythm as he nears his climax. he grips my hair, pulling my head back as he growls out his release inside me. i also cum over and over again. he withdraw his hard dick out of my wet pussy.

he laid down beside me and i cuddled him. i kissed him on the lips and we slept on the stone bed. the next day, i wore my dress, i was trying to put the zip in my gown. it was very difficult as the zip was behind my gown. Andrew zipped the gown. i said "thank you" and blushed. he wore a pendant around my neck. he said "i made using a stone i found in this cave. it is special like you". he kissed me on the forehead as he was showering his love on me. i was blushing like a fool. he said "lets go to our hotel now".